Jet Fuel scam

Hi, I’m kinda new to scambaiting. I wonder if I should respond to it, regarding that it is my personal email. Should I let it go or maybe play a little bit with them, would it be safe?

[email protected]

Hello ****,

Thanks for your response to my email. Concerning the project, please note that this is strictly confidential and do not be surprised as you read this message and do not treat it as the kind of regular mail you might have received in the past. I contacted you because I am necessitating your partnership in this project which is voluntary on your part and if you are not interested, there is no problem whatsoever for I will take it in good faith because of my Profile and Status.

Also, be aware that this kind of deal takes place in Oil and Gas sector when there is a fluctuation in Oil prices and exchange rate. MANDATE SELLERS, AGENTS, TRADERS makes excess profit and also run at loss when there is a fluctuation in the Oil Market. Oil is a commodity, and as such, it tends to see larger fluctuations in price than more stable investments such as stocks and bonds. There are several influences on oil prices.

I am Ms. Anzhelika Makotina, Senior Accountant/Sales Executive at Kirishi Oil Refinery, Kirishi, Leningrad Region, Russia. Recently, we made a deal for the supply of Twenty-Five Million barrels (25,000,000.00 Barrels) of Jet Fuel (JP54)/Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade, Russian Origin to an Overseas Firm (ACT COMMODITIES, Amsterdam, The Netherlands) at the rate of $69.8 USD per barrel. After the quotation was made and the deal sealed, the Jet Fuel (JP54)/Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade, Russian Origin prices fell at the World Oil Market to $69.1 USD probably because of the global pandemic. With the influence of my office, I was able to revert the documents in my custody to the new price, which is $69.1 USD, making an excess of 0.7 cents on each barrel of Jet Fuel (JP54) sold. This makes a total excess sum of $17.5 Million United States Dollars.

However, Kirishi Oil Refinery has received its payment. And now, with my contacts in the overseas Bank/Payout centre, where the excess $17.5M Dollars is lodged, I want to present you to the overseas Bank/Payout centre as the Beneficiary to the balance of $17.5M USD funds, being your outstanding payment for the supply of Refining Chemicals and equipment’s, to Kirishi Oil Refinery. I will prepare all documentation and paperwork for this process; stating that you are a contractor, supplying Refining Chemicals to Kirishi Oil Refinery, Russia. so, the funds can be released to you as the beneficiary.

More so, be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal, and as a Russian Citizen and a Senior Officer here, I cannot present myself, any member of my family and friends to the bank to receive direct payment from them due to confidentiality; this is the reason I contacted you for your assistance. After the successful execution, 35% of the funds will be yours and 40% for me, 20% for the less privileged and 5% will be set aside for the expenses.

Furthermore, if we can be of one accord, I shall have the pleasure of meeting you after this task has been completed and the pandemic is over; we’ll plan a meeting. Please keep this project confidential. But If you are not interested, delete this conversation and move on, don’t use it against me; I am a single parent with kid. Please indicate your interest and willingness to partner with me for this project so I can forward you more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this email will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ms. Anzhelika Makotina

Senior Accountant/Sales Executive

Kirishi Oil Refinery, Russia.

I’m guessing they send these emails out in mass so maybe send them some message with a throwaway email and see how long you can string them along and waste their time lol, also welcome to TSU!

2 Likes

Cool, I will try to play with them, thanks for idea! :smiley:

1 Like

Np! also if you wanna have some fake info for your interactions with the scammer here is a good fake info generator - https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/