Knowing that scammers are probably reading the posts on here...

Why do you scam people to the tune of thousands of dollars and only accept a few dollars a month for it as payment?

Your bosses are keeping >99.99999% of the money YOU steal. That’s not very fair is it? I would never want to be a criminal scumbag like you, but if I was working as long of a work day as you, I’d want a bigger cut than the equivalent of $2 USD a day.

Do you think your bosses could do what you and your peers are doing 24 hours a day?

But here’s what you can do to get back at your bosses. You can organize with all the other scammers in the same situation as yourself and you can report your bosses to the police in India. Between all of you, I’m sure you’ve seen all kinds of illegal shit they’ve doing that the authorities in india would actually take action on.

We already know authorities in india will never throw anyone in jail for scamming people, but people like your bosses are rich and entitled. There’s always shit they do when they think no one is watching that’s very illegal. Some of you may have seen some of it. Others may have seen totally different things than yourself.

So do the right thing and expose this scam operation at the root.