Let's Discuss How to Set Up A Call Flooder

So, you wanna know how to make a call flooder? Always dreamed of spamming Scammer Call Centers with 100’s of calls per day? Well hate to break it to ya but making your very own call flooder is gonna take a lot more than just relying on me to help you but I will try and explain what I know so far.

First things first you NEED an SIP trunk. These days finding ones that are free is really hard but finding ones that are free and can change caller ID is almost impossible… almost. Fortunately for you guys I did my research and the one that i have found which is free to use and already has an asterisk dial-plan ready for you guys. By the way below the extensions.conf part is where you put in your caller ID and choose which number to call https://www.alcazarnetworks.com/termination_tf.php#.

Didn’t understand that part, don’t worry I still don’t even understand that but to actually use this free SIP trunking service you need an asterisk server which even I do not fully understand still on how to make it. What I do know right now is that you will need to download this ISO https://www.freepbx.org/ and I think you use VirtualBox to create a VM with this Distro.

Yes guys I know what you are thinking, “what THE HELL IS THIS GUY SAYING, HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT” And you are right. I do not know what I am doing, i HAVE NOT tried this yet but I am learning off people who have and people who have had many years of experience and trust me when I damn say that these two tools are the best tools you can find.

By the way one final thing that may or may not help you is this video. Yes it is outdated, do not use the ISO, or the SIP trunking service shown in that video because it simply does not work but use that video as a guide, a sort of framework which can help you combine these two programs together

That’s all i know for now guys I hope one of you may try this with me so we can work together on this call flooder and eventually make it work perfectly. by the way I can confirm that this is the call flooder that some great other youtubers like Deeveear, Malcom Merlyn, Neep and BobHasAVirus uses. So trust me when i say that it works well

3 Likes

Guys because I am a new user I couldn’t post the link to the video I should have posted in this section of the post: ‘By the way one final thing that may or may not help you is this video. Yes it is outdated, do not use the ISO, or the SIP trunking service shown in that video because it simply does not work but use that video as a guide, a sort of framework which can help you combine these two programs together’

The video by the way guys is this video, sorry for the confusion Tutorial - How to Setup Asterisk Caller ID Spoofing (to troll scammers) - YouTube