Lets Smash those Scammers!

Love it! Also a little sad because I thought this was a TSO thread for early tickets(Trans-Siberian Orchestra) But Love the Videos! keep it up! I wish I could do something like this to help others or waste scammers time but I have little know-how of it. Love what you guys do, keep it up. Just wanted to give a shout out to Kitboga’s Channel. I went there from watching Jim Browning’s videos and saw your name on one of the Top comments for locking hackers Computers! Love what you do, please never stop! Also are you considering voice changing software, Jim doesn’t care but they all know him. Once again, love your work! Also I use an app called “reverse lookup” that is free to use, is there something better? some of the numbers and addresses seem to be out dated. Thank you all! Glad to be apart of the community and will contribute numbers as soon as they come in. Can we also report text scams? My wife and I got a text scam about a fedex package that arrived but we never use fedex. And then we got a confirmation delivered text too. Thank you again!