Loan Scammer email address

Here is the email address for a loan scammer: [email protected]

They tried to post the following message on a website (the message was stopped by moderation though):

“I’m Erik Mikael resident at Gothenburg Sweden , I am a single Father blessed with one daughter. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a God-sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member “a lender with the fear of God in him Mr. Francis Alexander, he was the man that God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $50,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advice to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Him through this official email:- ( [email protected] )”