New in today ... from The UK in Nigeria...?!

Arrived in my spam box this morning…if anyone would like to have some fun ;o)

3 Whitehall Court London

SW1A 2EL United Kingdom

Attention: Beneficiary.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organisation(UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of $750,000.00.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM MASTER CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorised Bank in Nigeria(Africa) You are advised to contact

Mr.Herbert Wigwe

Email: [email protected]

As he is our Legal Representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your own ATM MASTER CARD, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your MASTER CARD.

Best regards,

Secretary-General

1 Like

Hello! Please make sure you post in the right category when posting, I have moved this on for you.

1 Like

Hehe :joy: They tried so hard to fix the spelling errors that they forgot there grammar existed is!
Umm :thinking:
:rofl:

(I’ll let myself out…)

I live in the UK and that postcode ain’t right

Sorry mybad it’s a farm house in london