New member introduction

Greetings, everybody!
I just wanted to pop by and say hi. I’m a relatively new scambaiter, and always on the hunt for more communities, tips, numbers, etc to help me grow. I look forward to getting to know people here, and hope I can contribute to discussions in a meaningful way.
If you would like to see some of my work, feel free to check out my channel. A content disclaimer applies to basically all of it. Don’t watch at work or around young children, but do enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTuaUL6txh73fM0aso0Ew2g
Take care, and happy baiting!

5 Likes

Hello all. New to the scam baiting world. Just looking to learn and consume information on how to set up my pc safely so I can waste scammers time on rainy days. Hope everyone has a good day.

KeystonePirate

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! If you are interested in getting started with scambaiting the post linked below should give you all the information you need!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
This was the first channel I found when looking for people that did this. I would partner with a good friend of mine and we would call back numbers and torture them. :laughing: Prank call them, play sounds in the phone. Yet we knew others could do more and hack them! This is when I found this channel about 1-2 years ago.
Wish I knew about this site sooner and so glad to be here!
Have a good evening,
StarSourcer-
Melanie Lynn

2 Likes

Hey Sal,
I just started myself as well. I subscribed to your channel. Maybe we could do a collab someday. Going to check out your videos while I eat!

See ya around,

MC Scammer

2 Likes

I would love to look into collaborating some day. :slight_smile: That would be brilliant! Have you posted content I can check out yet?

1 Like

I have one video up right now, my voice changer sucked but i just got access to a great new service so next week its game on!!

1 Like

I saw this video, actually. I enjoyed it. No worries about the voice changer. As you’ve probably noticed, I don’t use one at all. That will change in September, though, hopefully. What is the new service you got access to if I may ask?

Hi everyone. The name’s Chad. I’m not exactly sure what drew me to scambaiting because I’m an introvert and talking to people is terrifying to me. However, I enjoy pissing people off on occasion, especially those who think they can fool us Americans and scam the vulnerable and/or elderly for a living. I hope I can find a strategy here that really sets these benchodes off.

2 Likes

Thanks, that means a lot comings from you. I’m part of the testing of a new voice modulation software called nyvox. It should be released this month on steam. It sounds so accurate to real people and celebrities.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @chad_mickey_deez :slight_smile: The fact that you’re trying to do something you find terrifying in order to stop scammers from scamming real victims is awesome! I’m relatively new to scambaiting myself, and I’ll share the best advice I’ve gotten so far from another baiter. You will, eventually, find a strategy that works for you to get these bhenchods. You may do it through comedy, or you may do it through genuinely playing along with their scam up to a point. You may do a mixture of both, as I do. Your strategy may change over time, as well. Once you find something that works for you, though, embrace it. If you find something you like from another scambaiter’s work, take it and add it to your arsenal. :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

This sounds super interesting! I’ll be curious to watch you put it through its paces when it goes live. :slight_smile:

Hello. I just watched the latest video, and thought I’d come and sign up. I’m pretty new to scambaiting, and wait to learn more, as well as report numbers that aren’t yet reported. I get a lot of scam calls, so if I don’t see a particular number on here, I’d like to be able to report it. I hope everyone has a great day. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello all,

I am new on TSU and I am very excited to be here. I decided to join today. These scammers are very annoying but one day I will call the scammers for fun. Been a subscriber to your channel for about 3 to 4 years and I like your videos. They are very funny to watch.

Have a great day

cyberprotection1

Hey! Forgot to do this when I joined. I’m new to scambaiting but I’m pretty much setup with 2VM’s disguised but the last scam call I did got really really creepy, and I haven’t baited since. I love to learn new stuff, and am currently looking into cybersecurity. I stream on Twitch using OBS, mostly games right now. I would love to talk to someone who’s been baiting for a while and maybe getting a baiting partner to chill with me. Lol If you have any questions, please ask me. SugarFoxtrot | Snipfeed is all my socials.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m pretty much new to scambaiting but I wanted to do it ever since my grandmother was scammed. This is basically the only real way to get back at those parasites because no one else in authority seems to care. Ive been watching Scammerrevolts, Kitboga, Jimbrowning, and other scambaiters for years now, and decided im going to try and join in.

I am closing this post and directing users to the post TSU new member introduction! for new member introductions.

1 Like