New to this, have some questions

I’ve been watching a few of your videos and I would like to shut down some of these scammers for myself, especially since they call me all day with Student loan offers, fake Blue Cross/Blue Shield heatlh insurance and the “your computer is infected with a virus pop-ups”. I’ve figured out how to use Dark CometRAT somewhat. I do have a question about it? Is there a way that I can hide what I’m doing on their screens with it? I tested it out on a VM and got it to work, but I can’t seem to cloak. Also, I’m very nervous about using Wannacry. Every site I go to obtain states that it will spread through my network. So, If I pass wannacry file via FTP to their computer, and they manage to install it, will it still infect me? I think that’s the only questions I have for now. I’m going to try my luck tonight with some syskey.

Welcome! Please make sure when you post you put your post in the appropriate category.

For hiding the rat you would need a cryptor which most free ones don’t work good and any new paid ones cost a hefty price.

Ok, thank you for answering. I will ensure that any future questions are placed in the appropriate category.

1 Like

Get a cheap laptop and install linux (backbox is great), just be quick with what you are doing, scammers are dumb
protip: cant syskey a linux-box