Posing as Mrs.Trump

reply-to: Mrs Melania Trump [email protected]

I am Melania Trump, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back 04/01/2019 by the United Embassy Mr John Moore from IMF,IRS in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Twenty Million United States Dollars $20,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr John Moore

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Residential Address :
  2. full Name :
  3. Mobile Number:
  4. Fax Number :
  5. Occupation :
  6. Sex :
  7. Age :
  8. Nationality :
  9. Country :
  10. Marital Status :

FOR MORE INFO TEXT MY OFFICE +1(708) 316-8149

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,

Melania Trump
First Lady of the United States
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Disclaimer
This e-mail and its attachment is intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise. If you have received this email in error, kindly delete it immediately and contact us at the email address above - Do not disclose or use it in any way or permit others to do so.

Presidency shall not be liable for any loss or damages howsoever incurr
ed, or suffered, resulting or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachment(s) could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed or amended, thus, Presidency will not accept liability for any loss or damages incurred from the use or misuse of this email or its attachment(s). Presidency has the absolute discretion to withdraw/ amend the services provided or amend or supplement any of the terms and conditions of its suite of products and services at any time without notice. All responses and questions regarding this mail should be sent to the email address above

1 Like