Powerball winnings scammers - (331)900-6006

Scammer number: (331)900-6006, (801) 420-8439
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information:
Here is the message they text you:

“Good News, this is Godfrey the Power ball winner of $699.8 million powerball jackpot in California 0ct 4/2021, Congratulations you have randomly picked to win $200,000.00 to each USA citizens, I’m donating to 100 random individuals, If you get this message then your number was selected after a spin ball, Here is the number of the agent Adam Tuck in charge +1(331)900-6006 text BBF101 to him for Confirmation and claiming of your winnings if you are not interested ignored this message thanks”

When you text the 331 number you will get more texts from (801) 420-8439 asking for your information, I will put the transcript below of our conversation.

Transscript:

• Scammer: Hello,:raised_hand:, I’m Adam Tuck the agent in charge of your winning :1st_place_medal: let me know if you’re ready to claim your winnings money now !!!

1:04 PM

• me: yes

1:04 PM

• Scammer: Kindly let me have your full name so that we can confirm it on our winnings List

1:05 PM

• Me: Rodger Williums

• Scammer: Congratulations,Your name is in our winnings list to receive your money let us know if you are ready to fill the claim Requirement Form?

• me: yes

• Scammer: You’ll have to Fill some Details, So that the FedEx can Locate Your Destination at the point of Delivery of your Winning Package & for Momentum Security reasons. Are you ready for that??

• Me: okay

1:06 PM

• Scammer: KINDLY PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
    FULL NAME…
    ADDRESS…
    MALE/FEMALE…
    E-MAIL…
    PHONE CARRIER……
    MARRIED/SINGLE………

1:06 PM

• Me: Rodger williums, 4080 sherman lane middletown ri, male, [email protected], verizon, single
1 Like

Tell them that you have the most powerful powerballs in the world!

1 Like