***Premium Tech Support***

Number: 1-866-513-0381
Active as of Wednesday February 27, 2019
They have 24/7 Support. Pretty sure they are from India as one guys name is Skidder or something like that. It was more hilarious to make a group phone call with them, merging the calls together. Also, this was my first call to spammers, so I wasn’t as experienced, but I still had some fun wasting their time. They told me that I should never call their number again, others said I should “Open my mouth” and others told me to speak English because they couldn’t understand what I was saying.

3 Likes

He told me his name was “Shaker” lol.

1 Like

@Robbie_Fondriest Where did you find this number?

@HwSystems So it started when I was listening to something on Youtube and I saw a link to download the music, so I clicked on it and it downloaded. I opened it and then a bunch of apps came out and this number popped out too.

when I busted him my friend jumps on and screams F@#$ T-Series Subscribe to Pewdiepie SCAMMER!!! I lost it.

1 Like

They are scammers from New Delhi, India. They have agents named Gaurav, Mohit and many more. I asked them to provide me Technical Support for my office in LA. They are scammers don’t get trapped. I was quick to recognize them. I abused them in their language lol .

This number is still active.

It says to press 5 to talk to someone this is premium tech support and yeah its active. I just called I keep getting the same guy and he says he can’t hear very well my voice is breaking up then once I said something in Hindi he def heard me so I knew he heard me the whole time so yeah number is still active sometimes it says press 7 or 5.

When I call he asks what the popup says. I didn’t know so I guessed and he hung up. What was on the popup and what do i tell them?