Receive your very own 100 dollar gift card!

Just got a call offering me a $100 gift card that I can use at my favorite stores, like JC Penny, sears, best buy, you name it.

Just do one thing, and give me your home address :wink:

1-877-910-5551

the number is down, it’s been disconnected

Wtf it was literally 2 minutes ago

I use Google Hangouts and it goes to VM: “the number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and dial again. Goodbye”

I just called with Google voice, a guy named Steve answered. Weird…

yeah… dunno. I’ll try again

I just called using VoipBuster and it worked…

Still active as of 9:46 am HI time :blush:

As of right now im on hold with them I’m going to “get my wallet”. Now they hung up and will call me back when I find it

spent 45 minutes on the phone with “Chris”. Got him to try to run 2 prepaid cards, then I yelled at my wife Martha for 15 minutes. Then when he asked for the name on the card, I told him it was Benchod Morris xD Number is still active as of this minute

I have this guy on hold while I “get my credit card” for the processing fee. I can hear him googling my address I gave. Still active!

The number you have dialed is not in service. I’ll mark this as dead (how do I do that btw ?)

I been calling them three times a day to mess with them

Click on the three dots on my original post, and click the flag. Then, chose the bottom option to report, and type in the box “dead number”.

Thanks to everyone who had fun. Sadly, I feel we are not going to receive our prepaid sears cards.

I guess there is always next time :wink: