Refund scammer (916)572-2285

Got a call from these guys saying I got charged $999 charged to my Amazon account

Still active…

Called on my “lunch break” from work. Told them I wanted this corrected as soon as possible. He asked me what time it was at home, and I told him noon as I live in a different state as my old google voice number. Told him the legit reason I moved, so he was not suspicious.

The line is this…“There is an amazon scam going on right now, so we need to get into your computer to fix it.” When faced with logic of “Why don’t you just reverse the card on file” they go on hold, confer what to do, then say again that there is a wairus that will keep doing this. Classic.

He asked me when I’d be home to connect to my PC, when I told him that I got this number off the internet and he was going to be having a hard day, as well as several choice Hindi curse words, he started cursing back, getting super triggered.

Give em hell gang. Enjoy this one…they are pretty slow (but what’s new, amiright)?

EDIT: just tried to call back with the same and a different number, getting “This number is not recognized, please try again.”

Can someone else check and see if it just didn’t go down?

they probably changed numbers I just called

thanks man, I appreciate the check