Refund scammer script

Got this off of a scammers computer about 2 weeks ago now and thought I would share it with yall. Org file download at the end of this post.

REFUND SCRIPT

This is Ben and i am calling you from the refund department of Windows support team and the reason we are calling you because long time ago you have made a payment of $200 to our company for your computer software service.

And now due to some technical problem we could not be able to continue our business and our company is going to be close down.

so, now according to Microsoft refund policy we are calling you to refund your entire money back.

So we will provide you a money refund form on your computer screen which will be going to generate your $200 refund.

So please take your time and be in front of your computer so that I can give you that refund form and once your computer is on let me know.

(If customer computer is on then transfer the call to refund department.)

Rebuttals

**** I don’t wanna turn on my computer?

Ans:-Mam/Sir we don’t wanna get into your computer, we will just guide you over the phone so that it will help you to get a refund form from your side under your name for the refund amount of $200,once you will get the refund form then our finance officer will go ahead and process your refund.

Mam/sir, you have the control of your computer, we are sitting far away from you, we will just guide you over the phone so that it will help you to get a refund form.

So just Go ahead and turn on your computer so that i can provide you with the refund form once your computer is ON do let me know.

*** Send me a check?

Ans:- Sir WE WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SEND YOU THE CHECK BUT as I have already told you that we are going to be out of business so most of our banking services like checks and cash transfer has been suspended.

And that’s the reason we can’t send you a check.

We will just guide you over the phone so that it will help you to get a reference number from your side under your name for the refund amount of $299,once you will get the refund form. And then our finance officer will go ahead and process your refund. So just Go ahead and turn on your computer so that i can provide you the refund form.
Once your computer is ON do let me know

***Send it to my email address?

Ans:- Sir this form is already inbuilt in your computer itself and we will help you to get this 3d secure form which is already there in your system.

ORG file download: https://anonfile.com/xeP2n136nc/Refund_Script_odt

5 Likes

Mam/sir intensifies

3 Likes

I feel a great disturbance in the Sirs…

4 Likes

I created an account only to tell you how much I appreciate your work and to say that I am a little concerned that I just read this script with an Indian voice in my head :sweat_smile: maybe I watched too many videos, haha

4 Likes

No section for what to say when the caller calls you a Benchode?

3 Likes

Haha, I guess not lol :rofl:

dude, I was doing the exact same thing, lol

1 Like

Well I’m glad you guys like the videos haha! :grinning:

1 Like