Rookie Scambaiter wanting to learn more

I like wasting their time, it’s really fun, but every time they get to the fake bank (Northwatch), they disconnect from the VM, and end the call. Obviously I don’t feel like I’m doing very much other then wasting minuscule amounts of time. I’ve tried the AnyDesk trick, but the scammers aren’t as relaxed as the ones SR gets, they’re very paranoid and don’t accept the inbound connection.

But that’s not a question, my question was: How do I remotely access my Virtual Machine using my real computer? I have some files that I want to send to it, while I’m on the call for lolz just to troll them, to keep them on the line longer. I do hope you understand my question, and if you can teach me how, please send me a private message here, I’m really struggling. I look forward to someone answering this. Thanks in advance!

Hello, you can remotely access a virtual PC just like the scammer does, for example download any desk on you VM, and your real PC, then connect to the VM’s any desk with your real PC. Also Scammer Revolts does around 200 calls a day, it is very hard to find those stupid scammers. I mostly like to watch KitBoga, he messes with them, rather than harming them. He sometimes keeps them on the line for 10 hours. That’s saving a lottt of people’s money.

Also, if the scammer is already using the AnyDesk software, you can just use Team viewer or another software.