Scambait mentorship or help

I dont know if youre on desktop or mobile but for me if i just click on your name i see a blue button that says message

1 Like

Yea, I only wish there was an open general chat thread. :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I have 8GB ram on the host and gave the VM 3GB which was all good, but i think i might need a bigger hard drive.

I noticed my VM is showing the 70GB i allocated it as its hard drive size even though i edited the settings to give it a 480GB SSD.
My host has a 300GB HDD so I’m not sure if that’s the problem.:thinking:

3 Likes

AH…Yes, Thanks! Now I see it.

1 Like

SR used to have a discord but deleted it for some reason.

2 Likes

Also it’s cool to see this thread evolve into you guys helping each other. Tag me if you have any direct questions.

1 Like

I would be very grateful for this - are you happy for DM via here/discord?

Discord R11R#8473 20 character requirement

1 Like

Just install alot of shit, ccleaner, open office etc… the more shit the better Lol

Im really new. I went out got a laptop got my vm on it kind of!! Iv been on the internet trying to learn how to hide it from scammers. And how to record screen. So i can use all the help i can get. Thank you. Wayne07

2 Likes

Jim Browning has a video where he shows how to hide common hardware names that VMware changes via the registry. For example, when using VMware the display adapter in the device manager shows “VMware xyz”, hdd shows “VMware xxx”, and so on. Some scammers check the hardware in the device manager and if they see anything with “VMware” they’ll be sus and disconnect. I have a VM with this already taken care of along with Kitboga’s “Updog Bank” and appropriate host file settings so that it’ll work no matter your network. This hasn’t come up until now so perhaps I’ll upload it somewhere for y’all to use if you’re interested. Got some common young guy crap on there so it looks legit including a folder on the desktop that says “Nudes” that’s just full of hairless animals lol!

I also use another VM running at the same time with FreePBX running and use VoIP.ms for my lines. It’s pennies a day to use and worth the fun lol! I recommend running these VMs from a separate drive and HIGHLY recommend this drive be an SSD. That way your main drive isn’t bogged down running three OSes.

Let me know if anyone is interested in my VM. It’s Windows 7 btw.

4 Likes

Nudes part is hilarious :joy:

Im new here. Slowly starting. I have a google voice number that i use. It is linked to my actual phone number. Could they trace that and get my actual info?

watch i call the scamers but cant let them conect to me im not a technical person how do you makes a virtual computer so they cant touch my lap top i never fall for
scams I DONT TRUST MYSELF LET ALONE FOLK I DONT KNOW i used to scabait the africans by email but dont know enought to do it on my lap top any advice would help please im good at being a victim YOU CAN BULLSPIT A BULLSPITTER can do a better job than them hate wot they do to folk RESPECT

me 3 im not good with technology im a ole git got plenty time wind the tools up id like to learn how to set up a virtual computer the more of us doing this will hurt them this wot we want to hurt them scambaiteed in emails jus wana help least one person

i havent a clue how to do this im 60 jus got my first laptop not a tech bloke baite the email scames have most fun want to try this

1 Like

Check out the tutorial on how to set up a VM. SR lays it out so that someone with a basic technological understanding can follow. Link is below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

@Gruff_Rossi
For setting up a VM i recommend checking out the tutorials posted on this forum and the various videos on YouTube. Jim Browning has a YouTube tutorial on how to disguise your VM.
There’s also YouTube videos on how to install VMware or VirtualBox, and setting up a virtual machine with your preferred OS.

1 Like

There’s also pre-made images that have everything set and ready to go :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think the only thing I would want to know so far is how I can reverse a connection to possibly get a deletion of a scammers stuff. Feel free to DM me or reply with any help!