Scammers emails (2) and bank account

Hey everyone! New here.
So I was looking for an apartment and got like 2 scammy replies in a week. Same scam, they say they are not in town, they will send you the key after processing via airbnb.
They obviously make a fake temporary airbnb page, ask for your documents etc. They even send you a fake ID (which I am not attaching as I didn’t go past the preview, dunno if it contains a virus or what). The second one sent me a pdf with some bank details, so here they are:

Scammer 1: Maria Herz
Email: [email protected]
Bank account
Name: Jose Lavandeira Perez
IBAN: ES06 0073 0100 5206 1099 8599
BIC: OPENESMMXXX
Bank Name: OPEN BANK, S.A.
Bank Address: De la Castellana 24, 28046 Madrid

Object: Modernisierte 2-Zimmer-Wohnung mit Balkon in Geisselstraße 19,50823 Köln, Ehrenfeld

Second scammer: Allan Ross
Email: [email protected]
Object: Köln *** 2-Zimmer-wohnung - ab sofort zu vermieten - ***

That’s it. Now make these benchods suffer. A lot.
Also, I sent them some viruses but since they were able to reply them I guess they didn’t open them. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to take action, let me know :slight_smile:

So …i just received the same message from this lady…it was the perfect apartament, the perfect fotos…good for me that i check her email Address and i found what you write about it ! Thank you

The scammer still tries to scam people, this time in Heidelberg, Germany (Liselottestraße 8,69123 Heidelberg) .
Seems that now she acts as a different landlady, called Tabea Freudenberg.
After showing interest for the department, the apartment listing was removed directly and I got an email from Maria Herz (still the same address).

She says, that she now has a 10 year contract (very trustworthy) in Madrid.

Email was poorly written with Google Translator, I think.

Be careful with these blockheads.

Thanks a lot for your notices about this scam.

The scammer now works in Bad Homburg area. I just received email from Maria Herz. Same story as with ke994

New scam email came in today. This guy is using HomeAway website. I contacted HomeAway and they confirmed it’s a scam
Wladimir Busch [email protected]