Scammers stole $43k from me!

These scammers have had access to my computers for almost 2 years. Apparently, my husband fell for their scam & downloaded their spyware onto all our devices.

This Jan. they logged into my online banking & tried to wire themselves $57k. We changed bank password, etc. We had no idea how they got our information.

This March, they started texting me, impersonating Chase Bank. When I responded “Nice try asshole”, they started threatening to rape me, etc. They said they’re “The Wizards & they’re legendary.”

A few days later, they called into Chase. Using all the information they’d stolen off my computer, they were able to change my username/password. They successfully wired themselves $43k from my account. The scammer sent me a text to thank me for the money.

At that point, my husband told me about ZoomSupport. We took our computers into Apple to remove their spyware. We also filed a FBI report & got our $ back from Chase.

I went through my husband’s email & collected all their phone numbers & email addresses. The main 2 numbers on all their emails are still active. Not sure about the rest.

I still want some kind of revenge! Will someone please scam these scammers for me? Hopefully on video so I can watch.

1 Like

Oh I got u I got some scambaiting friends

3 Likes

My hero! Lol! Thanks! I sure wish I could watch :slight_smile:

Np my friends will take care of them its not a quick process but they flood their phones and force them to shut down their number

Also its late at night so thats why its gonna be even slower

Nice! Thanks again. Keep me updated if you can. Is there anyway to delete their files? They have our SS #’s, etc. saved

Im not that skilled sry go through the community and see ask @ScammerRevolts or any other scam baiter for help

Thank you. I’ve tried to email @ScammerRevolts. I’d really love for him to delete their files.

I’ve been scambating them for some time! I wish I could directly help you,but, unfortunately I can’t :frowning:

1 Like

im doing rn dont worry mate

1 Like

Some information about this company.

They appear to be masquerading as Mac scammers at the moment. Here’s their website with some of the contact numbers listed about showing.

[url]About us | MacKeeper

Here’s another of their websites, this time for a company called Zoom Support:
[url]MacKeeper Support Team Will Help You 24/7

It seems they also go via the alias Kromtech.

Here’s some info on their Mac Keeper crap-o-ware.
[url]https://www.pcrisk.com/removal-guides/15421-kromtech-net-ads-mac[/url]
[url]https://blog.malwarebytes.com/detections/pup-kromtech/[/url]

Here they are on BobRTC if anybody feels like giving them a ring
[url]https://bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18008045671[/url]

Edit:
Just4angelaKay, how’s this? Sorry about the crappy video, I’m still getting my head around this YouTube thing.

[url]Test: Multi-Level IVR - Robodialling Scammers - YouTube

1 Like

I’m laughing so hard right now! I love it!

1 Like

@ScammerRevolts Here’s all the information I emailed you about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi mate, really loved that video you posted of that call flooder.
How on earth do you go about making those, i’ve tried looking into it but not realy understood the process.
Would you mind giving me some info on it please, as yours seems really good!

Thanks in advance!

Hi urockfest, glad you enjoyed the video.

Honestly, it’s a bit of a work in progress at the moment, hence the crappy DOS prompt interface.

This particular one is written in Python using a module which is a wrapper around the PJSIP C++ library. If you know a bit of coding, have a go at downloading it if you like and have a play, but it is a complete pain in the arse to compile and install. You’ll also need to set up a PBX server like Asterisk so it can talk to a SIP trunk as those aren’t compatible with PJSIP for the most part.

The dialler has a bunch of other tricks up its sleeve. It can, for example, use speech recognition to find its way through IVR systems and it can also do text to speech. It made about 750 calls to some Visa harvesting scammers recently and filled up their database with names like “Hugh Jardon” and “Wilma Fistfit”, which I was quite pleased with. The next job I’m working on with it is to get it able to reliably recognise the difference between silence and talking on the line so it can recreate something along the lines of Lenny and interact with the scammers a bit more. After that, I need to write a proper graphical front end for it and get it making more than one call at a time and it should be ready for the big time.

I think I also need to work on making some less crappy videos at some point, but one thing at a time!

1 Like

First of all, I’m sorry to hear that your husband fell for this scam 2 years ago, and also sorry to hear of the financial devastation these jerk fucks caused you. At the same time, welcome! I’m really happy to hear that you were able to get your money back from Chase, and that you took the steps to report them to the FBI and also end their access to your computers.

The number they used to pretend they’re from Chase to abuse you still goes directly to voicemail as of April 6th. I gave 'em a couple calls, and for the messages, I played some Joe Diffie into the phone, and left it until it automatically cut the call, both times.

1 Like

Some more numbers from their websites:
ZoomSupport.com - 1-800-804-5671, “contact them 24/7”
Mackeeper.com - 1-888-572-5876,
1-800-462-715
0-808-189-1280, “ Call us 24/7 on any matter” Or contact customer support at - [email protected]