Shipping company scam! Full website with number. COVID 19 vaccine!šŸ˜‚

http://wcdgloballogistics.com/ This company apparently needs 1200 dollars from my gf to ship a new bought puppy which was also a scam. She bought the puppy for 400 dollars and this shipping company said that the puppy needs some special crate, A COVID 19 VACCINE!:joy:, and insurance. They also wanted to be paid through cash app. If someone could mess with these jokers and make a video about it. That would be beyond amazing.
Email for the ā€œdog sellerā€ [email protected]
Cash app $KristinaBaird
I would post the phone numbers but I believe theyā€™re changing numbers. Aside from the number on that website.
Thereā€™s also a ligit company called wcd logistics if you google it normally you got to click on the link.

3 Likes

Could you post the numbers just in case?

+1(772)361-1564 This the scammer shipping company. Florida area code but theyā€™re in Arizona and use the same number for every building in the U.S.
Natasha/ Kristina aka some Indian dude. 1(410) 929-4591.

WCD possibly real company. I donā€™t know.
1(708)-969-9961

1 Like

I donā€™t think a real company would have such an unsecured site. enter an invalid value for page_id, the resulting 404 page has a blog post search function.
https://wcdgloballogistics.com/?s lets you view every page on the site

also, the word packaging is misspelled twice on https://wcdgloballogistics.com/?page_id=2522

So if you use this link it takes you to a different wcd logistics site. I got this link of google search wcd logistics. And this was the first site. https://wcdlogistics.com/ the second site was the scammer site. Also the scammer wcd logistics seems to be the same person as the person who was ā€œsellingā€ the puppy. The asked to send the 1200 through cash app.:joy:

that oneā€™s also fake.

• US phone number zip code doesnā€™t match the state of US office location
  • US office location is identical to a restaurant
1 Like

Wtff. Thatā€™s crazy. I thought they were pullin if some elaborate hoax :joy:

1 Like

This just happened to me we brought a puppy for Ā£350 and wcdlogistics wanted us to give another Ā£820 . My email is [email protected]. if you can please please email me youā€™re experience as were going down the police route

Well, I donā€™t think a legit company would charge for a vaccine which doesnā€™t exist, for a species thatā€™s not affected by the virus anyways.

Nor would a legit company use google voice as a phone system.
Buying a pet sight unseen online is akin to buying discount meat out of the back of a truck.

1 Like

I just got tricked by this guyā€¦I wish I saw this message earlier.

his current phone number is
916-299-0115
Same email address.
name : Kendee Folores

I Saw this ad at recycle.com

shipping company is
BRANCH MANAGER

Mr. JAMES CLARKSON

Service Numbers: ( 701 ) - 446 - 8573 / ( 701 ) - 446 - 8570

( PREMIUM NUMBERS ONLY 24/7 ONLINE )

FAMILY PETS RELOCATORS
[[email protected]]

1 Like

So are they selling dogs or Covid-19 vaccines? :joy:

Iā€™m so glad that I googled this phone number as I was just confirming my address for a puppy contract! Hereā€™s my experience. I saw an ad in the recycler. I was about two weeks later when someone replied with a lengthy email about them having been diagnosed with Alzheimers and they had to move to this address where I could come to pick up a puppy that is no longer for sale, but now up for adoption because of the diagnosis. I wrote back, every excited but also wrote, iā€™m so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Adoption fee and the included dog supplies was $600 and ā€œI offer my puppies alongside a set of Custom Bed, Harness/leash, bowl set, crate/crate pad, food samples,2 piddle pads (being piddle pad trained),and toys since i will not be keeping the puppies any more.ā€ Also I was asked all these questions about what living situation I would be providing for my future puppyā€¦ are you a breeder? do you have children or other pets that will contribute to a loving home?

I couldnā€™t decide. Next email said $800 for everything and that I would get a contract sent to me first. I reminded them of the original $600 cost and thought maybe it was the alzheimers but they said yes youā€™re right, itā€™s $600. Between the emails going back and forth, I kept asking what their name is but I would only get some questions answered. It happensā€¦ I also kept asking if I could go pick up the puppy to save on the travel costs and the answer was yes but that still didnā€™t change the $600 ask. ā€œThe puppy travels with veterinary experts and a pet nanny that takes very good care of the puppy during delivery.ā€

Next day I got a text message on thanksgiving and then all day about getting this transaction wrapped up. I said Iā€™m cooking and itā€™s the holiday, but they were so pushy (and finally he said his name was Leo even though I could swear I was writing to a woman on email the way it sounded) I finally just put my phone away because obviously, they werenā€™t respecting my time too.

Two days later, i wrote again, feeling better that they let the topic rest. This morning I get a text confirming my address and number and suddenly had the urge to look up this number and found this forum! I replied saying that I need time to think about this, I donā€™t feel comfortable purchasing a puppy without meeting it in person first and they replied, ā€œWow.ā€

Now heā€™s telling me that he has a wife, two kids and from a christian background and that itā€™s against his religion to scam. I didnā€™t say anything about a scam, i said i donā€™t feel comfortable not meeting the puppy in person first!

1 Like

Just called the guy. Asked if we could meet in a public location and see the puppy and do a cash app / vendor/ etc. He said because of the corvid, he is requesting ā€œdocumentsā€ and the fee up front. No worries though, he is totally not going to just ā€œtake your money without documentation.ā€

He was pretty shady, honestly. When asked about social distancing and doing it safely, it was simply just not an option for him.

Take it as you will, but I asked enough questions to know i wouldnā€™t trust him as far as I could throw him.