Shpock scam UK

Hi guys,

My missus very nearly got scammed by someone who is posting adverts on Shpock for a Nintendo Switch,

From what I have seen he makes new account (Different names) posts the same images on the advert and uses the same mobile number (07597 292497 only contact via Whatsapp)

If you ask about the lowest price he will always go to £160, Now when it comes to payment he says he can have it delivered next day for extra £10 or you can pick it up from a store in Failsworth, Manchester.

Now I know this is a scam as me and my missus went to the store and the person who ran the tech store advised that he was a scammer taking payments from people and pointing them to his shop to pick-up the Switch (Lucky for us no payment was made upfront but we made a 1h 30m round trip)

Below are some screenshots from my partner and I am currently getting more info about him from another phone,

Currently I have obtained his full name, Sort and account number of the bank he is using to scam people,

He’s now asking £205, and won’t allow collections. Says he will only post it.
He states he owns a shop, and that because it is now closed, he’s selling this for post only.
I didn’t go much further into detail than that at this stage, but the number is being answered if you call it and wanna talk to him.