SNS Professionals SCAM!

1 Like
  • So I didn’t know how else to upload these, but I found this website and it seems to be the best place I could find - I didn’t want to do the anonymousfiles . 1o (.io) because that’s Skeeeeetccchyyyy

But anywho, someone with magical powers was unable to get their source files, well, someone with magical abilities was finally able to “obtain” them through “magical” means.

If you want to take a look, just download it, I haven’t touched a single file, and hopefully we can all have a tad bit of fun : )

edit :

MD5 Checksum = A9D8221C5B27338756C0686F3147C927

SHA1 Checksum = 4317930A43B7A7030FDFD088AC5027F3D4158EA0

SHA256 Checksum = EB66F399CC9DB032396CDEDAB1D19BA05A72026FE005E460F7630706B71C85E7

1 Like

I couldn’t find anything useful in there, but an URL Fuzzer found a bunch of Avada website demo stuff

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that when you open different indexes →

2 Likes

yea, I’m still going through the results, lol
the fuzzer was doing a quick scan, and most of the results redirect to the demo stuff

2 Likes

I will say ->

User-agent: *
Disallow: /wp-admin/
Allow: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

is pretty interesting : )

1 Like

I seriously wonder who’s the magician that’s casting spells to do this:

It’s pretty much been down most of the day → due to a magician’s spell - I know he lives over the rainbow down the yellow brick road adjacent to Drury Lane : )

1 Like

yea, that’s why it was taking me a while to go through the results I got.
I got 18 more links to demo content, a bunch of sample blog posts that I didn’t bother to count, and a sitemap. the best part was that nearly everything, including the 19 links I posted earlier, was from redirects

2 Likes

I found this https://snstechnicalsupport.com/snsbackups/abc12345/ under the root folder of their website and it came out to be a company with the name Techsist Solution Pvt. Ltd. This company is being operated in India and the complete address of the company is C- 260, C Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India. I don’t know why SNS Professional tech support scammers were having a backup of this company, but if they are, then definitely there is something more fishy going on and they both have joined hands to run this scam.

2 Likes

For Canadian companies, always check here:

Tons of good info, like other companies with the same directors:

Looking at the other entities, it seems like this guy is busy AF. There is a lot of overlapping in the “Activities” dates, and these 3 entities are placed in the west, the east, and the middle of the country geographically.

2 Likes

These buggers are back with new TFN’s and their website is also live.

We need to start hitting harder so that they cannot come back again. Let’s gather and show them the power of scam baiting community by forcing them to take their website down.

TFN NEW - 1 289 799 6797 , 1 888 712 0593

Website - 量产五个月,交付三台车:老贾造车这么难?-NewsBuoyant DailyScreenshot 2020-08-26 at 11.37.39 AM|690x361

Well, we’ll see how long this lasts ; ) - and then if it comes back up, well, it might have to meet the same fate : ) - so, Alright cool.

btw - username for admin : snspfdawzqq - wordpress : 华为MatePad Pro 13.2揭开中国平板新十年序幕,极致产品力成为“取胜之匙”-NewsBuoyant Daily?

Might not be up… as the picture above shows and if I notice it’s up and have free time, might just change that ; ) - not saying it’ll be me … … ( Hopefully my agent isn’t paying attention xD) - but it’ll be ‘dealt with’ when it’s an option. Eventually someone might get a shell and just pull a rm -rf *

edit: or, pivot and see what other systems are linked to this server, and then potentially pivot to their home networks, I mean, really, the possibilities are endless.

cpanel → https://www.snsprofessional.com:2083/