Social security administration: (562) 399-5259

Number: (562) 399-5259

Typical SSA scammers, they will ask to verify your social so make sure you have a fake one ready on hand.

1 Like

kept these jerks on the line for 20 minutes! I finally got bored and started playing bathroom noises. “Are you sure you’re giving me the correct address” Me: “No, because you’re a coward and a bhenchode!”

2 Likes

I gave them fake names and then changed it when they transferred. Went from Laura to Jennifer. They got mad. They finally hung up when I told them I was actually a man.

4 calls. The last one was 14 minutes. David Brown (DB9354) and Catherine Hale (9985) are wonderful. As well as the bhenchode they transferred me to. Ask them why they wouldn’t help Mr. Williams?!

What’s the best way to come up with a fake SSN to give? I don’t want to chance accidentally giving them a real one.

Try Free SSN Generator | SSN-Verify.com it’s a good site for generating social security numbers.

1 Like

Lmao ask for officer benchode guys

Mailbox already full lol

I googled the first 3 in a different state, then used a phone numbers last 4 as the last 4. And you can use text now to pick the number of your choosing from that state or city.

1 Like