Social Security call received 2020-05-08 at 10:27 (443) 391-8474

I just got a robo call that stated this as their callback number:

443-391-8474

I’m currently working and can’t respond to them, but wanted to get the info out there while it was hot if someone was looking to aggravate these scum.

1 Like

Called a few times. Got called a “motherfucker” by 2-3 guys, but then had a 30 minute conversation with a younger guy (who said he was 19). Upon me asking why he is scamming people, he got very sad and said that he is young and needs money. He said that he does not enjoy it. I told him that he has so much potential, and that he does not need to be scammer scum. I was also quick to mention the fact that I know India is a wonderful place with such an amazing culture; however, it is scammers like him that ruin the image of India for ignorant Westerners. After this, he opened up to me about some details of his life, his hobbies, as well as some details on the call center. He said that there are 12 people working in the call center, and that he has been working there for around three months. Then, the call suddenly ended. As of right now, the number goes straight to voicemail.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Social Security call received 2020-05-08 at 10:27 (443) 391-8474:

I’m glad that you got a hold of him and had that conversation. This is what I attempt to do when I get into contact with scammers. It usually doesn’t work the way I want it too, but I atleast got them thinking about there life choices. I just called (at 2:52 ET) and it went to voicemail for me aswell.