Social Security Just Called 361-208-0244

Talked to Officer Mike Ray;) Still have them on the line.

1 Like

called them and they are just yelling into the mic now lmaooo

1 Like

Ok they picked up and now I have been with them for 2 hours and they’re giving me geography history and shit xD

2 Likes

how in the world did you even get to that point lmaooooo

1 Like

I said I needed help and I was lonely, we were talking about places in Nagaland and how his ancestors moved there in the 1800s and how there’s like a jesus statue there and he knows 16 languages etc etc
It’s still Mike Ray but they finally cut the call on me lmao
and yes,they clearly gave up on avoiding my calls xD

2 Likes

I had kept them on the line for 2 hours as well after I posted this. Convinced him that I was in Walmart by the bathrooms and since he insisted the entire time to never mute the call, when I actually had to relieve myself I made sure he felt the full force of every plop through his headset xD

1 Like

I also swear that I recall watching a scammer video on youtube that someone had used the alias Mike Ray and was a social security scam, but I can’t remember for the life of me who it was.

1 Like

I tried calling this number but when I called they asked if I was a youtuber that wanted to speak to Mike Ray. It was my first time calling then he proceeded to call me stupid immature names

1 Like

Number is still working, I did not bait them for very long though… they said they knew my Social Security then I asked them to tell me what was it… he hanged up. Maybe too agressive XD

1 Like

I have a number who just called if you can call it and post video I would love it they said they are with social security and number was stolen and they want money can you call please and post ?
844-265-6161 please :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They want me to send a picture of my bank statements to 1-915-200-6459

1 Like