Social security scammers from India

I received a call on my virtual number but I rejected it. Then I received a voicemail saying that my social security number has been suspended and I need to call them back. I called them back and an Indian guy picked up. I had muted the call.
This is the number: (539)424-3098

I couldn’t scambait most of the scammers like these because I am not good at faking my accent. Unfortunately I am also Indian. I am forced to use the word ‘unfortunately’ because most scammers I see in scambaiting videos are from India. Because of them we are also suffering. On social media and forums, people assume me to be a scammer just because I am from India. There are many people like me who have moral principles and ethics. They can tolerate anything but its really depressing when people think that all Indians are scammers. I am currently in a state of mental trauma due to this and these scammers make me furious. I know there are a lot of scambaiters in sitting in all corners of the world. Being so near to them I wish I could do some damage to them. I am constantly thinking of a plan to achieve this and hope I could come up with a great plan and turn it into a revolution

1 Like