Some more scammer scripts

These are off this scammers pc from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hFa1592ieM&t=

They are both pretty crappy and seems to be made by the scammer that was using this computer every day XD

1:

hi sir / madam … my name is alex and i call it from microsoft corporation …
and this call is about your computer…
do you have a computer in home??..
laptop…
can you speak in english little little?..
the reason we are calling you today because the last couple days we are receiving some errors and warning messages from your computer in our centralized server… and also your computer is downloading some junk files without your permission and without your knowledge… that is the reason we are calling you today… to inform you of this problem…

how do you know about my computer???..
I think you remember …

when you bought your computer and after that, when you install Microsoft Windows on your computer … at that time Microsoft will give you a CLS number (computer license security) …

so that number was registered in our microsoft department …
so if something goes wrong with your computer … we receive notifications through the security number of your license …
so that’s why I know … that your computer is in trouble…

There are some online hackers who are trying to hack your computer… for example, when you use illegal Internet activities such as online shopping, online playing game…etc

There are some online hackers who are trying to hack your computer and they can use your IP address for some illegal activities
they can use your mail, your information and many more important things that you have on your computer.

Some hackers who try to use your computer and
Now they try to steal your data and information.
which can be very harmful to the computer

so you need to fix your computer and secure your computer…

I hope you are in front of your computer so I can secure your computer and repair your computer

If I’m a hacker … I never call you … I go directly go to your computer and do what I want to do well.

you are in front of your computer … turn on your computer.

now go ahead, turn on your computer … we will help you eliminate hackers from your computer
I have the CLS ID number of your computer …
I tell you your CLS ID number, then you must match.

only microsoft have that id number except microsoft no one can give you this id number very correctly

so you understand that you’re talking to a microsoft technician …

I transfer this call to my superior technician … he will guide you in a very .good manner

yes
do not
listen out
Listen to me
understand
number
good
penalty fee
sorry
Thank you.
mother to

2:

hello… good morning…this is pittar. and we are calling from miccrosoft corporation …
can you speak in english?
the reason we are calling you today because we are receiving some error and warning messages from your computer

some hackers are trying to hack your computer

so that is the reason we are calling you. so that we can fix your computer

are u fornt of your computer…

sorry…
its ok …
are u in line…
when should i call you…
no problem.
we jast help out yor for this problem
can i call you latter…
yes

hello sir my name is danial.and i am talking about miccrosoft dipartment…
we are calling you today is the reason is our department has found some error and warning viras from your computer.
and it will help some haker to hack your computer …
for that you have to delite some unwannted file form your computer…

its not for your interes…this is to save your computer to the haker.

it will help you to belive me.

Q.1. wHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
ans: your computer is downloading all junk files which is very harmfull and very dangarous for your computer
so for that reason we have called you to make you aware that your computer is not safe …
we need to delete all this unwanted files and all this infections from your computer as soon as possible …
OR
there are some online hackers who are trying hack your computer and your ip address…
your messages and all the inportant infromation which you have in your computer…
so you dont worry we are going secure your computer and remove all this hackers from your computer…
i want to see you at your computer are problem …
for that you have to it in you computer .

Q.2. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT MY COMPUTER HAS SOME PROBLEM?
ans: you are a registered customer of microsoft corporation. we have your CLS ID number.
i can give you the CLS id number. you can match it. because nobody can give you this number.

Q.3. I WANT TO TALK TO MY PERSONAL TECHNICIAN.
ans: sir/madam without microsoft nobody can help you in this matter. because only we are the authorised department to handle this type of problems.

Q.4. CLS ID?
ans: you just look at your key board. in the left side down corner can you see the ctrl button?
beside the ctrl button can you see the windows button?
you need to press windows button and letter R together at the same time.

now you can see a little window. and the middile of the window can you see a panel. in the panel you need to type 'cmd'. now press enter
   now you can see the black window. this is the main memory part of the computer. here you can find the CLS ID. to find the CLS ID you need to type 'assoc'
   then press enter...now you can see the bunch of lines. look at the longest line. can you see CLS ID.? and can you see the long number? that is the id. 

so now i am telling you the id. you match it in your computer. then you will understand you are talking to microsoft.
   because without microsoft nobody can give you this id number. ok?

File downloads: 1: https://anonfile.com/56wba961nb/nevergiveup12_txt
2: https://anonfile.com/9cw8a568n5/somaaaaaaa254567567_txt

4 Likes

Wait Online shopping and Online Games are illegal didnt know that.

Three days ago, I am wondering if there is no past or future tense in Hindi. Maybe tomorrow I am knowing the answer.

Scammers live in the moment. Especially since some of them are sociopaths.