Some more ssa scammers: (469) 393-7204

Nice and early Friday to call some SSA scammers haha, have at em

Number: (469) 393-7204

Msg:
Hello This message is fully intended for you my name is Officer Williams from Social Security Administration we have been tested to serve you with the certified documents and a warrant that is attached to your name and your social security number we have scheduled to serve you the warrant tomorrow from 3 to 5 pm if we are not able to gain your signature at that time we will then have to serve you at your local sheriff department at which point media and law enforcement will also be involved if you fail to appear at the sheriff’s department this case will be prosecuted without you and your benefits will be suspended for any questions prior to the arrival of documents you have one last chance to contact our Department of Social Security Administration and the number is 469-393-7204 I repeat it is 469-393-7204 extension 5 this call you have been officially notified Thank you.

1 Like

I called that number you posted. I followed through, giving them fake information. The first guy issued threatening statements like always. When he passed the call onto his supervisor, his supervisor unexpectedly let me off the hook with all the cases the first guy mentioned. He said, the cases could all be appealed and that I was free to go. I thought he was going to demand payment through gift cards, but nah.

This is from my experience of calling the SSA number. You may have a different result from calling these guys. I hope it helps.

Usually when they do that they somehow figured out you were a scambaiter, idk why they do this sometimes but they do it with refund scams too if they are suspicious that you are a scambaiter.

1 Like

Still active, just got off the phone with them. Pretty triggered.

1 Like