Spectrum TV scam 855-201-1787

Scammer number: 855-201-1787
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information: 50% off if paid by Target gift cards

1 Like

Scott Osmond, Yugo, Russel, Jack and Headly (my fav) all here to be F’ed with, do not let them transfer your call they are transferring it to the guy who can block you, you can keep calling in practically indefinitely and not get blocked. They only scam from 8-5 Pacific time

1 Like

I was calling these guys every night from 2-close since November 17. I used 7 different call softwares and got blocked 20+ times. They really hated me, and it seems like they’ve practically given up even answering the phones. Now they seem to only be answering the 8887053046 number.

1 Like

Awesome work, I’ve called them hundreds of times on 6 diff textnow and gv numbers they have blocked me on all I miss Osmond and Simon

1 Like

They speak Punjabi and Urdu… from Lahore Pakistan

8887053046 still working tonight

1 Like

This group knows how to block you pretty quickly…unlike those other idiots lol

Don’t let them transfer you, they can block you if they transfer you to the guy that has access to the forwarder software.

1 Like

They dont even have to transfer you on this line. This must be their “A” team.

1 Like

A couple of them are on top of it tonight, just got another text free account!!!

1 Like

number is active till 8pm Eastern 5pm pacific time long wait time on hold though when calling in

1 Like

I have had pretty good luck calling in with the call completely muted. Typically they don’t bother blocking unless someone’s calling them a :benchode:

1 Like

They really hate when i button mash lol

1 Like