SSA scammers: (469) 423-6326

Number: (469) 423-6326

msg:
This is Officer Martha Cooper calling you from the Department of Social Security Administration the reason you have received this phone call from our department is to inform you that there are legal enforcement actions filed on your social security number for criminal activities so when you get this message kindly revert as soon as possible on our number that is 469-423-6326 I repeat that is 469-423-6326 before we begin with the legal proceedings thank you and have a nice day.

Continuing the discussion from SSA scammers: (469) 423-6326:

I am running a macro on this number to call them repeatedly with a google voice number. so far iv’e called them over 100 times and they still answer and have not blocked me. This is fun after about the 50th time they started cussing when they answered.

How do you set a macro up on google voice?

I run a program called Macro reader that records my mouse and clicks then I record myself making a call and hanging up. Then I copy that recording a few hundred times and just let it run. FYI (you wont be able to use your computer for this so best to do it on a VM or a computer you dont need to use for a while.