Takedown entire scamcentre?

Hi,

Just watched a few ScammerRevolts vids and thought I’d check out the site.

I wanted to ask if anyone has taken down an entire scam call centre as opposed to just the one scammer calling? I figure if you can trick them to delete files, can files also be planted? Say in the public Startup folder which could lead to remotely controlling all PCs on their network?

Cheers
Scuba

1 Like

Yes I have taken down a specific center and they stayed down for a week, then came back. Currently they are down again since Friday after my call flooding made them shut off the number. Their computers have not been on since Friday mid-day (EST) either.

6 Likes

CJones, you’re the real MVP - Love your work :slight_smile:

It’s a very simple thing to do lmao don’t envy him​:joy::joy: I have done the same thing

How has anyone taken down a call center?

If it’s so simple, why doesn’t it happen a lot more often? Just curious.

1 Like

You can use the call flooder, or you can even try running Wannacry on one of their PCs which will encrypt their files and other PCs files since they’re connected to the same network

Smashing a number with a call flooder until it gets taken down is relatively easy. Most scammers know when the game’s up pretty quickly these days and will switch to another number if one gets abused enough.

Taking down an entire scam call center is harder but it has been done. Check out Jim Browning’s YouTube channel to see some scammers getting properly screwed.

Wannacry exploits a very old vulnerability in Windows’ SMB file sharing protocol to spread over a network. Unless the scammers are using NT4.0 or something it’s unlikely to cause much damage beyond trashing a PC.

I’ve been call flooding and call bridging these call centers as well. They just reset their PBX and change numbers and get back to work. I’m working on a more long term solution as we speak.

1 Like