tech support scam 1-855-213-0098

Dumb scammers tried to syskey my virtual machine they did the normal stuff like installing adblock on chrome and used cleaner and then after I messed with their pc they syskeyed my VM their website is czonesolutions.ca

1 Like

damn did you have a saved screenshot of your vm?
did they successfully syskey?
I called and asked him why’d they try to syskey your virtual machine lol
then when i called back he played an audio clip of a girl saying hello? in repeat (scammers do that a lot when their salty that were calling them)

how do you mess with there pc @Celery

I would use killdisk to erase ALL of the files including OS.

1 Like

Can I have a link to the pop up so I can report it to the domain provider.

They are still answering this number.

Man, they are salty. I keep calling them back with my sip phone with no caller id, and so they can’t block me. They like to cuss.

This number was listed on Bob RTC on Oct 23 and it is still working. I have not seen a number stay up this long after being tagged as a scammer. Someone needs to flood it.

I can open each and every tabs… is it sill on bobrtc?

I called, was prompted to dial 9, then it just has long beeps. What’s going on?

I can confirm it just beeps. Maybe somebody flooded them.

This number is still active

I’ve been ringing them up for like 10 min no response

I called them a couple of times and then they quit answering regardless of which caller ID I used.

It’s also around the time when scammers close up shop, I’m surprised their number is even ringing at this time

I just hung up with them again. They are still using this number. However, they are very leary and asked if I was an existing customer. I told them I was a new customer and they told me to take my PC to a local store and then they hung up. This is much different than a couple of days ago:)

Still active as of 2:32 HI time.

Ask for the gandu chode. He will get a kick out of it!