When I used my old laptop, which had problems with outdated drivers. Then when I searched up a program to update them the program was called TechUtilities. When I used it, it showed up a text chat. Then they asked for control so I just accepted and just let them do the job. When I came back they asked for a purchase and I just did it. Then after that, the next day they asked for another payment and I did it. Then they fucked up my computer even more with like some random web on top of the computer. Then I never got a response from them ever again. I believe they added a phone number or something. I haven’t checked for awhile.