Textnow.com free call flooder

Hey. I have developed a simple call flooder for textnow.com.

Supported platforms:

• Windows
  • MacOS

Linux should theoretically work but this has not tested yet)

Usage of proxy servers is supported.

You can flood a number from as many numbers as you can get as far as your servers/pc can handle it as it works through chrome.

If you are interested in the program complete the guide bellow.

Guide:

1. Download latest version of nodejs through: Download | Node.js
  2. Create few gmail adresses to make textnow accounts.
  3. Sign up through every gmail account through: https://www.tetnow.com/signup
  4. On each account go to your account settings and set a password for loging in as this will be used to log you in instead of through gmail api
  5. Message me for the files.
  6. If you encounter any error just reply to this topic so that the solution for your problem would be visible to everyone

7 Likes

good job! I usually find the domain to send emails to a phone number and spam the crap out of it or report them with netcraft or their carriers.

2 Likes

Hey! I would like to get the files for this however since I am a new user I cannot message you. Any chance you could send me a message with the files?

1 Like

Sure but not through the site as as far as I know I cant upload files here on site. Just do some stuff on the forum and you will get the verified level to be able to dm people. I got it in first 2 days on site

2 Likes

Hi. I did the guide but how can I message you?

You need to get Basic badge. Check your badges here(Profile - Kronoz - TechScammersUnited - Scambait forum). I am not really sure what are the requirements you need to meet in order to get it. Just interact with others through here and you’ll get it pretty quickly

1 Like

is it still working?

I was curious if it was working still too.

My Mother was almost scammed today. they posed as cashapp and was able to gain access to her phone via anydesk i caught it and was able to stop them before any damage was done.

I’ve been looking to get a call flooded! Thank you for this guide, after I level up I’d like to dm you to get the files if that’s cool!?