Tips for the beginner

I’m seeing a lot of posts on scambait websites on how to disguise yourself while scambaiting. Here’s a few beginner tips for the record:

1. Use an app like Textnow or Textme to call scammers. Never call from your number. If you’d like to take extra precautions, you can call your service provider and have an Alias set to your caller ID and have all your information removed.

2. Use a VM. Virtual Machines keep scammers from being able to access your computer. You can download Windows XP ISO from places like [ Windows XP SP3 Pro v5.1.2600 (32-bit) ISO Download For Windows PC - Softlay ]. I use XP because it is a light os so it runs faster and does not use much space.

3. Always use an Alias. Voice-changers are also fun disguises but aren’t really necessary unless they’re on to your shenanigans. As far as alias’s goes, you can create whole new people here: https://www.fakepersongenerator.com/

4. Use a VPN. If you have windows you can use VPNBook, it’s totally free. This will mask your location while connected to scammers online. It seems a little technical but it’s important.

5. Reset all remote connect passwords. Every time someone connects to your computer using teamviewer, anydesk, etc, there is an option that denies unattended access to your computer as well as resetting the password automatically after they disconnect. Just go through your settings and make sure you’re secure.

Stay safe out there, be relentless.

13 Likes

the fakepersongenerator is fucking genius.

2 Likes

@Unknown_User thanks for the first few tips here ive been watching few vids online, mostly @ScammerRevolts stuff (hilaaarious…legend) and i feel i wanna try it for some giggles n stuff… so is there any deeper info/ complete noob anti scammers handbook? Ive seen the use of anydesk and teamviewer but is there like a best method /order to do all this stuff. Thanks in advance for your help here… please help this wannabe caped crusder do her thang :sunglasses::grin::v:

2 Likes

Yeah it totally genius!!!

Is it possible to completly own their system and empty their paypall or bank accounts? Off course this is not where I start as a beginner but did anyone in here achieved this?

Yes, this is entirely possible. But in one fell swoop, that’d be Hollywood hacking.

Youtuber JimBrowning does all that stuff. Gets access to scammers’ PCs, CCTVs, location etc …
He dosen’t share the methods because YouTube dosen’t allow actual hacking content to be on their platform.

How do I setup the Virtual machine once installed? Also do you know any other apps like Textnow and Textme as they seem too not let login or I have to pay