United Nation Deeplomateek Egent 917-636-1613

I am Diplomatic Kevin Maxwell United Nation Diplomatic Agent delegated for your delivery. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Newark Liberty International Airport with your consignment box valued US$5,000,000.00 (Five million Dollars) I was instructed by United Nation Compensation Award Committee to deliver to you.

I arrived successfully although on my arrival the Custom Securities and Border Protection Officials stopped me demanding for the legal back up papers of your consignment box to prove to them that the content of your consignment box is no way related with drug/fraud money.Certainly I presented the papers to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented to them. The detriment after I indicated the legitimacy of your consignment box was the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate.The Custom Securities are showing much concern in this issue and they have resolved that the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate MUST be obtained in your name from République du Bénin (i.e. Origin Country of this fund) before I will exit.

Honestly I have dragged the issue with them to an extent they state that the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate will be obtained from République du Bénin at the cost of $50 only. Even one of the Airport Authorities has advice that I should call you to secure the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successfully to your house without further interference. So try and reach me with your number because I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other deliveries I have to take care of in Atlanta, Georgia and the only thing delaying me here is the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate which is not placed on your consignment box.I will proceed to your address with your consignment box if and only if the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate is lean on it.

The fee should be directed to Aviation Ministry République du Bénin as the officials stated they are entitled to issue the certificate and enhance payment to foreign countries authority.However,I will demand for the recipient information for you to send the $50 to avoid mistake but please confirm your residential address to me.I assure you that once this certificate is confirmed, I will proceed to your address immediately.

Looking forward to hearing from you and congratulations once again.

Diplomat Kevin Maxwell
United Nation Diplomatic Agent.
Tel: +(1) 917-636-1613 Call or Text
Email: [email protected]