Upgraded from Win7 to Win10, Now Audio issues

When I was still using Windows 7, the scammers could hear my voice as well as any audio files I played in Media Player and also files from any online sound board…
After upgrading to Windows 10, The scammers can no longer hear the Media Player or sound boards, only the mic. Not sure what’s different (before I had to DL and install the Realtek driver from the Asus sight, and now the audio drivers are apparently included in Win10.
Is there a setting I’m overlooking? (Asus P5KPL mobo)

Is this affecting your host or VM?
Host: try reinstalling the audio Drivers, even though it looks like the Drivers came by itself (if that’s what you mean??)
VM: (Re)install VBox Guest Additions/ VMware Tools again

I’m not using a VM… not letting the scammers on my computer.
Just calling them and wasting their time, etc.
I’m using the VoIP that I’m pretty sure cannot be mentioned here for some reason.
(the one that starts with the letter bee)

That VoIP works perfectly, but scammers can no longer hear files played with Media Player. And they can no longer hear files from an online sound board, (the one with a male and a female swearing in Hindi)

The Asus sight has Win7 drivers for the P5KPL mobo, but no Win8 or 10 drivers.
I just don’t understand why it all worked by default before the upgrade to Win10…

open Settings, search for Manage input devices and see if there’s an input called Stereo Mix. if it’s disabled, click on it and hit Enable

(this is based on my own hardware configuration but if I’m right, this should apply to anyone using Realtek audio drivers)

some update files like the sound plugins will not work on a VM

Again, not using a VM.
Don’t have a setting called Stereo Mix since the upgrade to 10, but thanks.

Update: Forced in an older driver and got the Stereo Mix setting back.
I get an error message at startup about the driver not being compatable, but I just ignore that warning and everything works for me.
Happy to announce that I can dizzle dizzle dizzle again!