Virgin Mobile Scam

1-844-261-1538

Sorry if I posted or post this wrong first time posting here, how ever I know enough to confirm that this is indeed a scam and the number is legit a scam number…

This number keeps phoning me and won’t stop, when I phone it back from my spoofed number using my app i got so they don’t know what my real number is they don’t say anything or atleast this one person didn’t he answered and stayed silent as if he wanted you to speak first that way if they scammed you and had of answered saying Virgin they wouldn’t of had to argue with you bla bla bla.

Anyways so when I called back with my spoofed number after 30 seconds I figured someone had to of been on the line so I spoke with a random voice and said hello to see where the call went and finally he answered…

I told him this number called me not long ago, he said yes its Virgin I said ohh perfect what can I do for you he said you do have and Account with us right, I replayed yes I do, he then asked for my phone number all most tripping me up I quickly replied it should be the one you see on the caller I’d, giving me a quick second to put it on speaker while I look at what the number i was using which was the Police Station number lmao

So I read it off and them he asked my name so he could see why they called me, let me make it clear I have no Account with Virgin Mobile and I also gave him the Local Police Station number as a cell phone and a Fake Name,…

Sure enough a minute later he said ahh yes so we called you because we have a new promotion while jumbling his words around not making to much sense…

He says its an app or program that let’s you watch TV on your cell phone or something like that and it was a one time fee of something around $39 dollars but not sure where he was going with the price so dont quote me dead on the price i stated just on the one time fee lol

Anyways so I said okay yeah so I can watch TV on my cell phone, cool I said how does that work it just gets added to my bill or something I said I guess I’d need a modem right or something, and he said yeah you would need home internet and something else from Virgin now too lol…

I said okay sounds good so what will my total price be and I guess I’d have to pay for the Modem and the other services and installation, he said no I wouldn’t have to pay for anything else other than the one fee no contracts no nothing lmfao

Really no fees to get a Modem hm okay no fees for the service every month ahh okay no other fees for anything else he mentioned while rambling ahhh ok…

Then I asked him all right that sounds good what do I need to make this happen or what can I do now to get this paid and set up…

The phone went dead right when he said, ah yeah let me figure that all out for you. So I thought he was finding out for me, a minute later I look at my phone and didn’t realize I only had a couple credits with the application I used to spoof my number and call him with and i didn’t know that and that’s why the call got disconnected, I was pissed lmao

I had him the whole way and I lose the call over credits on the spoofing app…

Anyways blow that number up hit it hard guys if you make a video of it I’d love to see what you guys can do with this especially any of the main SCAM BAITERS i watch all the time or even anyone else let me know share a link. :wink: Enjoy

They won’t stop calling my real number, but I would have loved to see their face when they called back to my spoofed number when the call got disconnected and they called and got the Police Station lol