VMWare isn't working out

when I try to boout up windows in VMWare after downloading the iso image file it doesn’t work

You haven’t gave much info here at all, what is the issue you are having? Do you have the iso mounted to the VM?

when i try to boot it up it just gives me an error. basically it won’t boot up and i don’t know why

Ok, that still isn’t enough information… what error is it giving you? I can’t help if I don’t know whats going wrong.

im just going to reinstall the iso file and try again so i can show you the error

Im gonna agree with scammerrevolts because it looks like you dont have the iso mounted. I now use virtual box and you have to do it before you start the vm in settings. normally its in the same area as drives and the CD stuff.

how do i mount it i just came back from the stor and my iso image file just finished downloading so first when i creat the vm i just go to edit then cd/dvd part then i press use iso file and then is there a certain place the iso file should be placed when i press on it and press ok

I found a video that probably helps more than me explaining it.
It talks about mounting the iso at 8 mins. Hope this helps!

If your using VMware it’s all listed on the VMware tutorial: How to make a VM with VMware Workstation pro 15!, I recommend following the guide if your new to scambaiting, it also contains a virtualbox guide: Getting started with scambaiting! - A Guide

1 Like