Walmart Fraud Call

Scammer number: +1 (888) 550-5532
Scammer website:
Fake service they are refunding: Walmart order

Any other scammer information: voicemail they left: “I just got this call???PlayStation five special edition with pulse 3-D headset is being ordered from your Walmart account for an amount of $919.45 To cancel your order or to connect with one of our customer support representatives please press one thank you Hello, this is Carl from Walmart Pre- authorized purchase of PlayStation five special edition with pulse 3-D headset is being ordered from your Walmart account for an amount of $919.45 To cancel your order or to connect with one of our customer support representatives please press one thank you Hello, this is Carl from Walmart Pre- authorized purchase of PlayStation five special edition with pulse 3-D headset is being ordered from your Walmart account for an amount of $919.45 Cancel your order or to connect with one of our customer support representatives please press one thank you Hello, this is Carl from Walmart Re- authorized purchase of PlayStation five special edition with pulse 3-D headset is being ordered from your Walmart account for an amount of 9 19 $19.45 Cancel your order or to connect with one of our customer support representatives please press one thank you…”

They pick up every time. They asked what number got this message, so be ready with one.

3 Likes

Seems these guys are looking up peoples numbers on https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/ so make sure you look up your own bait number before calling or they WILL hang up if the info does not match.

3 Likes

There just picking up and hanging up now!!!….

1 Like

Scammer Fake Name: Tony Roger
CaseID From OIG: DC929335

Quote:

The Investigation started when us custom and border patrol found a parcel under your address and 1245 East 16 Ave Houston Texas 76112 and your name with 9 fake drivers license with my info and illegal documents.

Another fake Address: 49 Arcadia Ct, Albany NY 12205. Scammers are saying this is where the people apparently stealing my Identity are from.

Looks like they are going far with this scam, transferring me to the Office Of Inspecter General Department.

This is a longer scam then I want to deal with right now but figured I would write this info here for any other baiters that want to take it on.

5 Likes

I enjoyed screwing up these bitches many times… :joy:
Will continue tomorrow

1 Like