Where do I start?

I would like to start screwing up the scammers but I need help. I find it easiest for someone to help me on discord so you can talk me through the process of making vm and ratting and all that stuff. Any help is much appreciated. Add me on discord, Wilson#4360

Please make sure you put your posts in the right category when you post, I’ll move this one for you.

Thank you. My bad. I wasn’t sure what category it goes in.

I’m recently on board with this too! I’m not a n00b in the IT/security world, but I’m new to the idea of pwning scammers. I’ve been watching hours of YouTube videos from different folks who are doing great work, like ScammerRevolt, Jim Browning, and a few others I can’t think of right off the top of my head. Just keep watching videos and see what they do, they tailor it to how you want to hammer these bastards yourself. Most of them a GREAT job of swiping some important docs from the scammers, but they don’t do a very good job of hitting them with a virus, RAT or a worm (to take down the whole scammer network). I’m working on my approach right now. I want these MoFo’s to feel the pain! LOL

1 Like

We need more bespoke solutions. Social Engineering is a big part of this. I find scammers want to stick to their script and push things along. Not every scammer is going to make it easy or possible to take control of their PC. You’re not always going to be able to run MEMZ on their PC.

1 Like