Windows Defender Pc Support (620) 213-8820

Scammer number: (620) 213-8820
Scammer website:
Fake service they are refunding:
Any other scammer information:
Looks like the last email I got, yesterday, but it was Mcafee. This one is Windows Defender.

1 Like

friend how can me make email that will recive this refund scams\

1 Like

Bozo answering again today 10am ET.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean, I think I’m receiving these because of the “people” I gave my email address to. They are selling my information, well, that is what I believe anyways. This scam was sent to my email address that ONLY my bank and other creditors have. A bit concerning, to say the least…

1 Like

i completed countless fake surveys for giftcards as well as put my email to every free robux and free vbucks and free iphone and free giftcard websites and i recived no refund scams someone said to post your email on public forums like facebook but how to do that? i just send message on facebook or any other forum that contain my email and nothing more? i also registered everywhere and the only scams i got are phishing scams but they are just making money out of ads not trying to make you call them

2 Likes

I’m not asking for your email address, but lets just say, I don’t usa a gmail or hotmail or outlook email address for my main email account. I do know gmail has a spam folder, and I believe they have a way to even delete scam emails? I’m not sure if that is correct, it could be they delete emails that have attached virus infected files. I also use thunderbird for all my accounts. So, I receive ALOT of emails, and my “junk” and “spam” folders are usually full. My facebook account doesn’t receive these scam emails, I don’t receive any scam nor phishing emails with my facebook email.

Facebook could be a good place to find scammers, too though. I have noticed, on some of my friends timelines, there will be scammers trying to start romance scams with them.
“I love what you wrote here, please add me, so we can talk later” bullsh!t. It’s pretty sad, I call them out right away. A lot of my friends are my mothers age (would be my mothers age).

My mother was almost scammed so I do my best to try to take EVERY single number down, as much as possible. R.I.P. mom, love and miss you so much.

1 Like

i want to recive as much of this refund scams as possible i dont want to find romance scammers because i would need to pretend im someone else to waste their time sorry if you did not understand me by saying how can me make email that will recive this refund scams i meant how to make my email address get a lot of refund scam emails

I don’t know how to help you. Sign up with one email, and make many different accounts with games, and what it seems like a bank account. (that is probably terrible to say) however, that is how I receive mine. Like I said in my previous response. Creditors and banks are SELLING my information. That is all I can tell you. I have a comcast.net email. That is as much as I am going to tell you.
Besides the fact that I haven’t had comcast for about 9 years now. We were able to keep our email addresses. Which was nice :slight_smile:

CAUTION This is BAD advice, btw

2 Likes