Work from home scam - 346-381-1750

Number: 346-381-1750

Scammers say that just by investing everything will be done for you and you are guaranteed 1k to over 1k a week in returns, all bs.

Msg:
Saturday afternoon the 30th of November in the key to big time holiday cash flow if to have it 100 percent done for you hey forget everything else that you’ve tried in the past to make money when you become a silent market partner on my digital millionaire team we’re going to make you successful because we’re going to do everything for you there’s no time commitment there are no technical skills required there’s no training for you to go through ever and you’ll never have to sell anything because this is not multilevel or Network Marketing and you are going to get paid big time I’m talking cashiers checks in the thousands delivered direct to your door via overnight express delivery again and again and again hey stop what you’re doing and get the details by joining my live 12 minute money call it starting right now press 3 now to join my live 20 minute money call again press 3 now to join my live 12 minute money call restrictions do apply dial 5 to be instantly removed from this v.i.p. list.

where do they come from?