Still answer on 1st ring - Spectrum 855-854-1792 still working super angry!

Scammer number: 855-854-1792
Scammer website:
They are back from answering as Xfinity to answering as Spectrum after a failed week as Xfinity. I have been asking them why they are failures. Christopher, Foster and Edgar made the decision to try Xfinity it was a disaster. Call and laugh at them call them the failures they are, they answer right away no waiting. Also ask if Sharia law doesn’t consider theft as a serious crime agains Allah punishiable buy cutting off the right hand. Christopher and Tony Smith can block calls others have to write the number down and bring it to a senior to get it blocked.

They are doing poorly and I don’t think they are being careful verifying accounts so you can likely put them through the entire script with a likely (spectrum service area) address almost any phone number. Calling in over and over, they love it, they deserve it.!!!

Thery are answering on the 1st ring, they have no one who can block apparently, and they are mad made, mad just hang up quick if they try to transfer you.

There are less chodes at the call center today, still answer on the first ring, they are pathetic. Give them a few calls, Tony Smith can block, don’t talk to him at all,

New hold after inital IVR, 12 second wait to talk to an idiot, very unprofessional sounding. They have been told not to talk to me but I still get them upset!!

back to no waiting, IVR press 0 as soon as you hear it answer you will get a chode directly

They are having trouble, please pile on and call in over and over.

they are waiting for your call numbers are up and running, thank you for making this one of the most read posts!!

Weak mean stealing gift cards from old people by telephone, answering on the 1st ring

Just Called. They didn’t seem to know what to do, I had one dude just tell me to back to my country. Somebody made them heated all day because they sound exhausted. But not exhausted enough they still pick up first ring.

Yes they are picking up 1st ring, pathetic gif card thieves, there are a few that are tired, they sleep all day it is night for them there. They are in Lahore Pakistan

Closer number, where they take the gift cards 866-478-0524 spoke to Jay a few times, tell him Noah set you up with your discount and your discount code in SPC225