18883632439 microsoft support "you have a porographic spyware in your computer"

ok can somebody call flood this number its still working

I tried posting 2 new numbers but I need someone to approve it

how do you find pop up websites?

typosquatting ScammerRevolts explains it in his scambaiting guide it’s basically spelling a website wrong he has a link to a list of them where you can just click on them

1 Like

ohh ok well thank you

1 Like

427540066<AnyDesk ID
160534089<AnyDesk ID
one of them the unattended access is welcome123 but idk how to use unattended access
(AnyDesk) ^^^SCAMMERS
virus in your computer type scammers
ScammerRevolts hasn’t really been online today so no one approved it and I’m pretty sure i just made them shut their number down (just called from 3 different numbers)

what is there number?

How is this number STILL WORKING

I know, I just had a full on 7 min convo with one of them xD

Can confirm still active as of 10/30/2020 @ 7:51 HI time. How do we get past the “what is your customer ID” question?

Just say a random number like 74158 I think

November 1st, 2020 11:17 PM UTC+7 still works perfectly (beware they don’t accept soundboards)

Call the original number and use option 1. They seemed sincere when they said they were going to call me back and i had to pay 99.99 but if they don’t you can always mess with the lower level scum. You need a customer ID for option 2 and 3

edit: they never called me back. They also don’t have a way to directly block your number. I’ve been spamming them for the last hour and blasting the pakistani national anthem for the last 10 min

1 Like

number still working as of 11/4/2020 1:47 am

I keep call flooding them then they turn their number off and they keep turning it back on thinking we forgot about them WE NOT GONNA FORGET TF!

didn’t get the chance to flood number was already off…

what software are you using to call flood them?

bobrtc no download required ITS AMAZING just look up bobrtc and look for a phonenumber (most are on bobrtc) open multiple tabs they all give diff numbers and call
if the number has menu options like it asks u type a number dont hit the blue button called dial assist his the grenn button call this also helps so u know if they hung up or not
I also use a website called scammer blaster and you talk to their online chat people (THEY ARE AWESOME) and they will confirm the scam and call flood them with 800+ phone numbers for free

1 Like

thats seems illegal though

its not trust me i do it all the time

1 Like

YES we did it the number is down

1 Like