(Worth the long read)
Scammer number: N/A
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:
From: SCAMMER mailto:[email protected] | Monday, March 24, 2025 7:23 AM
Message: Got a few minutes to discuss something?
From: EMPLOYEE | Tuesday, March 25, 2025 at 3:30 PM
Message: Good Morning, Mr. [REDACTED] I’m here at Iron Valley this morning if you want to give a call. If not, what can I help you with?
From: SCAMMER | Tuesday, March 25, 2025 10:46 AM
Message: Thanks for the response! Here’s what I want you to do for me because I have been very busy. I am working on incentives aimed at surprising some of our diligent and hardworking staff with gift cards and I tried to purchase them online, but an error occurred. I will be glad if you can get this done for me and I will reimburse you back. This should be Confidential until they all have the gift cards as it’s a surprise and you will keep one for yourself too, can you get this done? and how soon?
From: RRJD (I take over the convo) | Tuesday, March 25, 2025 at 6:28 AM
Message: Hey, It’s JD, How many do you need? Let me know.
From: SCAMMER | Tuesday, March 25, 2025 07:57 AM
Message: Thanks. I need 6qty eBay, Visa or American Express gift cards for $200 each (total $1200). You can get them at any local store around you. I will be glad if you can purchase them soon and I will reimburse you back as soon as each staff member confirms theirs. When you get them, just scratch each card at the back and take a picture of them and attach it to the email then send it to me here so that i can easily forward them to each staff email address. Just hold on to the cards for future reference. Kindly let me know when you are on your way to the store and don’t forget to make this confidential until they all have the gift cards. Thanks. Regards
From: RRJD | Wednesday, March 26, 2025 at 2:34 AM
Message: I think Wal-Mart should have all those. Which one do you specifically want? Two of each? VISA, AMEX, eBbay? Let me know
From: SCAMMER | Tuesday, March 25, 2025 09:31 PM
Message: I would appreciate it if you could purchase an American Express gift card and how soon?
From: RRJD | Wednesday, March 26, 2025 at 8:55 AM
Message: Sorry I was working in the finance office installing a printer and just got back to my desk. Do you want me to use your credit card? JD
From: SCAMMER |Wednesday, March 26, 2025 03:37 AM
Message: Do whatever works best for you. Just let me know when you’re heading out to the store.
From: RRJD | Wednesday, March 26, 2025 at 10:11 AM
I would say your card, Should I come and get it from you?
From: SCAMMER | Tuesday, March 25, 2025 at 10:53 PM
Message: Would you kindly utilize your card for this purchase, as I’m currently unavailable to provide mine? I’ll ensure reimbursement upon confirmation from each staff member. Thanks.
From: SCAMMER | Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 07:59 AM
Hello, are you there?
From: RRJD | On Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 2:11 AM
Message: This is JD not Jared – he passed this task on to me to handle. Jesus Joe I’ve worked for you for 14 years, I figured you remember my email. My card only has a $500 spending limit?? I need your card to complete this task. Please advise. JD
From: SCAMMER | Wednesday, March 26, 2025 08:58 PM
Message: Good morning [REDACTED], I regret the error. The assignment is meant for [REDACTED]. Please proceed with purchasing 5qty eBay gift cards, for $100 each (total $500) up to your card’s limit. I’ll reimburse you once each staff member confirms theirs.
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 3:29 AM
Message: Joe, Don’t you remember, I just bought a computer for sales at $249.99 and this won’t be paid until the beginning of April. So right now, my card only has enough room on it for $250.01. Unless you up my spending limit. Please advise I need to get this done. JD
From: SCAMMER | Wednesday, March 26, 2025 10:09 PM
Message: How many cards can you purchase right now with your credit card?
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 11:28 AM
Message: As many as you want to a total of $250.00. If I had your card or you upped my limit, I could do all $1200.
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 11:41 AM
Message: Kindly purchase eBay $250
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025
Message: What about the other $950 you wanted to get?
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 12:21 PM
Message: I’ll grab the rest later. When can you help me get the $250 card? How long will it take?
From: RRJD | Thursday, Mar 27, 2025 at 12:26 PM
Message: OK Walmart is across the street. I can go, but I have a lot of work to get done right now.
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 12:32 PM
Message: Thanks! I’m hoping to get the gift cards soon. Just keep me posted when you’re heading out to the store.
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 12:50 PM
Message: I’ll get it over my lunch break if that is ok.
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 01:00 PM
Message: Yeah, that’s fine. When you get the cards, just scratch each card at the back and take a picture of them and attach it to the email then send it to me here. Thanks.
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 1:33 PM
Message: DONE!!! I purchased $250 on an eBay gift card and auto uploaded to our picture storage page: [GRABIFY LINK] Who is the employee getting the card if I may ask? JD
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 01:36 PM
Message: Just scratch each card at the back and take a picture of them and attach it to the email then send it to me here so that i can easily forward them to each staff email address.
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 1:41 PM
Message: I TOLD YOU KNOW THIS… Uploading to the online photo storage is the only we can send attachments. It’s because our discounted email server has limited bandwidth. If not, you can come to my office and grab it. Gotta get back to work.
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 01:45 PM
Message: I can’t come to your office at the moment. Kindly send me the cards here please. Thanks. Regards.
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 1:47 PM
Message: LIKE I SAID you need to use the download link: [GRABIFY LINK] Did you have a stroke?
From: SCAMMER | Thursday, March 27, 2025 01:51 PM
Message: I did, but I couldn’t find the cards.
From: RRJD | Thursday, March 27, 2025 at 2:01 PM
Message: Try this [NEW GRABIFY LINK]
From: SCAMMER | Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 02:07 PM
Message: I’m sorry I still can’t access the link you sent me. Can you send me the pin at the back of the card instead?
From: RRJD | Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 02:12 PM
Message: Nice try Nigerian scammer. I will be forwarding this to the NPF cybercrimes division. No card for you!!! BHAHHAHAHAH
