26 email scammers

SCAM 1
Two Million Dollars has been donated to you by Maureen Smith, 70, and David Kaltschmidt, 55,. they won the Powerball Jackpot of $327million Dollars in 17 February 2016. Contact her via Email for more details: [email protected]

SCAM 2
Email [email protected] for your benefits

SCAM 3
YOU HAVE BEEN PICKED FOR A PRIVATE DONATION WORTH $850,000.00 CONTACT ( [email protected] ) FOR MORE DETAILS

SCAM 4
I pray you receive this mail in good health,I have a proposal to discuss with you,please feel free to reply [email protected] for more details.
Regards,
Ms Laurene Powell.

SCAM 5
Keiichi Kawai [email protected]

Fri 31/05/2019 17:22

Top of the day to you. There is this New Potential Opportunity (Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd) is offering in your USA and I think you will be interested in. To know more about the position, kindly indicate your interest.

Note: The Position will only take few minutes of your time while you earn extra income doing your normal Business/Job. It is also what you can do at your free time.

Best Regards,
Keiichi Kawai
Director, Executive Officer
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd
T: 81 4-2310-5333 x112
M: 81 3-4540-0903
W: www.mitsumi.co.jp

SCAM 6
MY NAME IS MRS.RITA DONALD ADAMSON, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT WITH YOU,I AM A CANCER PATIENT WITH A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO ENTRUST THE SUM OF (USD$12.7 MILLION) TO YOUR HAND AS A DONATION FOR CHARITY WORK., TO HELP THE ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, AND MOTHERLESS CHILDREN AROUND YOU,

THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY MY LATE HUSBAND IN ONE OF THE BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN AND OUR PLAN WAS TO USE IT FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, AND CONSIDERING MY PRESENT BAD HEALTH CONDITION WHICH MY LAST DATE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY MY DOCTORS , I HAVE DECIDED TO ENTRUST THIS FUND TO YOUR HAND FOR CHARITY WORK, ,I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY FOR MORE INSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND,

I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE = [email protected] = FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL = [email protected]

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY ME BACK TO THIS EMAIL= [email protected]

REGARDS
MRS.RITA DONALD ADAMSON

SCAM 7
Your package is still here at the Airport waiting to be dispatched to you worth $3,480,000.00 USD) Do let us know if you are still interested in claiming it or not… Provide these below details.

Names:
Home address:
Telephone
ID Card:

KINDLY REPLY BACK [email protected] IF YOU STILL WANT YOUR PACKAGE…

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rita McCarthy.
AIRPORT DELIVERY TEAM

SCAM 8
I have a business Proposal for you and I need your mutual respect, trust, honesty and adequate support.Kindly contact me on [email protected] should this be of interest to you.

SCAM 9
My name is Major Austins Miller I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$48,000,000.00) forty Eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $48 million USD for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me [email protected] as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response

Truly yours,

Major Austin Miller
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

SCAM 10
I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss Mrs Terry Sullin. I have been waiting for you since to come

down here and pick up your Bank Draft of Six Million Dollars ($6Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited

the Bank Draft with Reserve Bank of India, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of May 2020.

So now i have arranged with Reserve Bank of India to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around

the globe/world and what you will be withdrawing Daily is $5,000 Dollar’s every day . Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Reserve

Bank of India, with your full contact information’s such as follows:

1. Your Full Name==========
  2. Your Residential Address=======
    3)Your Postal Address===========
  3. Your Phone And Fax Number=======
    5)Your E-mail address============
    6)Your Occupation=============
    7)Your Official Age============
    8)Your Photograph============
    9)Your Country===============

However, Kindly contact the delivery agent who is in charge of the delivery of your ATM Master CARD

E:-mail ([email protected])
DR SHIVA .G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in India To Reserve Bank of India
Telephone:+91-8929-4857-05

So try to contact Dr Shiva.G.Anderson United Nation Payment Agent in INDIA for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft

gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Thank you and may the good lord be with you

Regards,
Mrs Zinchin S William

SCAM 11
I got your contact from someone very close to you, and have crucial information that will expedite your actions to avoid tarnishing your image., hence respond very quickly to resolve the issues without hesitation in your best interest. I await your fastest reply directly to my email: [email protected]

SCAM 12
From. Mr. Mike Anderson, the new appointed Postman of Regular Mail Post
Office branched at Cotonou Benin. I resumed this office on 23th November 2018,
On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered
that there are six parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an
email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Andrew
Musa.) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed.
Probably, one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you
have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery
as he remarked. According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card
was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died a year back as
a charity foundation parcel to each of the six of you. On the statement he
wrote, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of
US$4,700,000.00 and he found your email contacts as reputable and capable
persons that can use the charity awarded ATM Cards to change the lives of
people.

Meanwhile, I’ve made the arrangement of posting the six parcels through
Regular Mail Post Office to the six of you to your respective mailing
addresses.
Am also sending the same message of the same content to six of you that own the
six abandoned ATM CARDS each at the same time. If found in spam folder, it
could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So move to your inbox
before your reply.

I went to our head office at Cotonou Benin and reported the issue of the
discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the veto
order to carry out the delivery immediately you reconfirm your mailing address
to this office in order for us to mail the ATM CARD directly to you after
Postal Stamp of the parcel. Note, below information is officially needed for
posting of the CARD ASAP.

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
  2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.OR OFFICE ADDRESS
  3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
  4. YOUR OCCUPATION.
  5. YOUR AGE.
  6. YOUR COUNTRY.

Mail Post Off we shall post your ATM Card once you update us with the above
info and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace
number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, so as to
enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your
mailing address.

Regards,Mr. Mike Anderson ([email protected])
Postwoman, Regular ice Cotonou

EMAIL HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN PROVIDE THE ATM CARD INFORMATION TO YOU AS URGENT
AS YOU CAN.
THANKS AND GOD BLESSING YOU
Miss. Mary John

SCAM 13
I know that:_________ is your password!

I infected your computer with my private malware, RAT, (Remote Administration Tool).

The malware gave me full access and control over your computer, I got access to all your accounts (see password above) and it was even possible for me to turn your webcam and microphone on and you didn’t even notice about it.

For a long time I was spying on you through your webcam and recorded MANY EMBARASSING VIDEOS OF YOU!!! Hahaha… you know what I mean!

I collected all your private data, pictures, documents, videos, absolutly everything and I know about your family!

After that I removed my malware, to not leave any traces.

I can send the videos to all your contacts (email, social network) and publish all your private data everywhere!!!

Only you can prevent me from doing this!

To stop me, pay 1400$ in bitcoin (BTC).
If you don’t know how to buy bitcoin, go to: www.paxful.com ( there are over 300 ways to do it, including credit cards, bank transfer, gift cards ).
Or Google - “How to buy Bitcoin?”
If you want to create your own wallet to receive and send bitcoin, register here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/
Or send direct to my wallet from www.paxful.com

My bitcoin wallet is: 12ZyXPMJBAFCfpyYTYo8V6QcG653Lcs9oj

Copy and paste my wallet, it’s (cAsE-sensetive)

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and everything else and we will forget everything, you will never hear from me again…BUT if you don’t pay and simply ignore this email, I promise, I will turn your life and the life of your family into HELL and you will remember me for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

I give you 4 days to get the bitcoins and pay.

Since I already have access to your account, I will know if this email has been already read.
To make sure you don’t miss this email, I sent it multiple times.
Don’t share this email with anyone, it just will make everything worse, only I can help you out in this situation and this should stay our little secret!

Shit happens, next time update your browser, you got infected over my exploitpack where the iframe was placed on the website your browsed, take it as a lesson, simply pay and life your live in peace like before.
From [email protected]

SCAM 14
I am Mrs. Iyoko Azuo from Japan but now in hospital. I and husband were into, Real Estate Business and a Government Contractor before my husband’s death on May 25 2012. We were married for 15 years without a child due to my fibroid problem. And since my husband’s death I have been diagnosed with cancer that I hardly move around.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for next 6 weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. When my husband was alive he made a deposit of $7,500,000.00USD. Knowing my condition I have decided to donate this money out for charity purposes. Beloved one, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at least 70% of this money to visit the orphanages homes, help the poor, sick ones in the hospital and woman with cancer then take the remaining amount to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money, my relatives are not Good,

they are selfish, they frustrated my marriage life, because of my condition they turned their back on me thinking nothing good will come out from me since I am SICK AND CHILDLESS moreover I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child. Please I don’t need any telephone communication at all because of my health condition.

My dear, Reply me at ( [email protected] ) for more details. He who is gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for what he has done.

Thanks and be Blessed.

Mrs. Iyoko Azuo

SCAM 15
Your ATM Visa Card will be shipped through (USPS) to your address. I am Mr. Michael Richard Pompeo, Secretary of State for International Finance & Development. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2018 and 2019, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2019. On Behalf of the entire staff of the State Department and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.

Note: That from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $1,550,000.00 USD (ONE Million, FIVE Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $3,000 three Thousand Dollars) YOUR ATM PIN CODE ( 5250 ).I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $1,550,000.00 USD (ONE Million, FIVE Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment (option).We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $1,550,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note: That your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules, you are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Attorney Matt Wood the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:
Your Contact House Address:
Name of City of Residence:
Country of Residence:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Age and Occupation:

Contact Attorney Christopher Ray immediately by replying to this email or emailing with the address below:

Name: Attorney Christopher Ray
Email: [email protected]
He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just $615 please take note of that.

As soon as the above mentioned $615 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Richard Pompeo.

SCAM 16
The Office Of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), is currently recruiting freelance part-time Workers in specific locations to help with its field activities. The Job specification Includes field and research duties, collating information on specific individuals and companies through local news stories and keeping us abreast on local developments concerning these aforementioned companies and individuals. Take note, that more information on your tasks (subject) would be provided to you in due time.

If interested, kindly reply to [email protected] this letter with your Full name, City, and Country. If we deem you fit enough for this lucrative part-time job, the head of Our HR Department, Mr. Thomas Cahill, would be in contact to provide you with your appointment letter, Salary details, and job description.

SCAM 17
I have a legal business proposition for you worth $45,275,000.00.

Reply back if you are interested and I will furnish you with full details

about the business.

Kind regards, Gang Wu. [email protected]

SCAM 18
Kindly contact the officer in charge of allocation and dispatch of the
funds for the immediate claim of your compensation.

Contact Person: Christina James
Email Address: [email protected]

In light of the above, a priority payment instruction has been dully
issued to us to credit the mentioned amount to your personal account
been your payment as soon as you contact with your personal
information’s Upon receipt of this mail.

Full Name:
Address:
Age/sex:
Phone Number:
ID Card:

Indicate from the options listed below how you wish your funds to be
conveyed to you

1. Bank to Bank wire transfer
  2. Draft/Cashier’s check by Wester Union
  3. Western Union Credit Card

Looking forward to your immediate response so as to enable us convey
your fund across to you under the supervision of the United Nations
and the World Bank Group.

Regards,
MR John King
Chairwoman, Federal Trade Commission.

SCAM 19
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.I
only pray at this time that your address is still valid.

I want to solicit your attention to receive the two trunks on my
behalf. I am CAPTAIN CHAD STINSON, an officer in the US Army, and also a
West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military keeping force in
Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,
and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of
two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the Netherland from
the Iraq. I believe you can be trusted and handle it? Kindly view this
news blog below for some info

I will explain further when I get a response from you. Nevertheless,
if you are interested reconfirm the following to me as follows.

(a) Your full Names
(b) Your physical mailing address
(c) Your direct telephone numbers
(d) Your occupation

Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail [email protected]

God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.

Best Regards,

CAPTAIN CHAD STINSON.
US ARMY

SCAM 20
EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
OAKWOOD PARK CENTER,FOUNTAINS ROAD
BISHOP THORNTON HARROGATE,HG3, 3BF, LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Award Winner
REF/EU/9420X2/2019/EMLI

You won a Grand prize of ÂŁ3,000,000.00(Three Million Pounds Sterling). In order to claim we require the following information be sent to the claims officer whose details is provided below:

Full Name:
Tel/Cell Number:
Address:
Marital Status:
Country?Nationality:

Ms. Carl Karen
Information Officer
Email: [email protected]

SCAM 21
OFFICE OF THE NEW UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY
AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $20.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS
TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO
NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO
THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN
PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS
WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND
THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE:
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html YOUR PACKAGE($20.5M) MUST
BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS
AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $290.THE FEE MUST BE PAID VIA
WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE
MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

PLEASE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW:(
[email protected])

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT
INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE
THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN
IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

PLEASE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW:(
[email protected] )

Tell: +234-8020786442 Call or text me

AMBASSADOR STUART SYMINGTON,
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
Cantact [email protected]

SCAM 22
I am writing you with regards to the Atm Visa Debit Card of $800,000.00 USD drop for you in my office, in which you are yet to claim as a compensation to you. I was shock that you have not respond my message to you or are you not alive?

I want to let you know that, this will be my last message to you on this matter should in case you fail to follow this instruction to get your benefit. Because of the transfer policy has obligated by the transfer bank and Ministry of Economics and Finance of this country, to avoid you in paying much tax that will arise from European Union Commission, I am happy to inform you today that your fund has been Credited into ATM Visa Card and drop with Ms. Juliet Grace for you to collect from her.

Like I said above, you are advice to contact Ms. Juliet Grace to enble you collect your card from her. This was done, because of the transfer reason giving above.However, you can travel down to her and receive the card or forward your address to her if you cannot go there to collect it in person to avoid wrong delivery of your parcel. So,forward the following information Your Name, Your Delivery Address, Your Phone Number.

Cotonou Benin Republic.
His email: [email protected]
Email sent from [email protected]

Contact her immediately to receive your payment card as I am on my way out of the country and will not be chance to check my mail for a long while.

Thanks,
Mr. Mark Johnson

SCAM 23
My Name is Mr.Jerome Hayden, Chairman Federal Reserve Bank. I am the 16th and current Chair of the Federal Reserve, (born February 4, 1953)serving in that office since February 2018. I was nominated to the Fed Chair position by President Donald Trump, and confirmed by the United States Senate. I has served as a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors since 2012.

This is three times we have sent you this email notification regarding the final release order of your approval payment files from (4) different banks, Your payment files from (4) different banks, Nat West Bank of London, BANK OF AMERICA, UBA BANK Cotonou Benin Republic and Federal Reserve Bank was compiled and submitted to my desk this month for review. The total sum owed to you by the 4 banks mentioned above was sum up to the tune of US$12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion United State Dollars)

Now the fund has been totally lodged in one particular Escrow account (non deductible) here in FEDERAL RESERVE BANK New York City on your name, while waiting for accreditation to your personal bank account in any part of the world for the quickly transfer.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment US$12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion United State Dollars) to you, but yet your payment was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their interest.

Secondly,the only money you pay for the transfer to take place is just $100 being the approval payment certification from the government of Benin,and you are giving a limited time to send the payment and please be advise that you are to send the payment to American Embassy office in Benin and you are to use this information to send the $100 and please be informed that you are not going to pay any other payment to any body and do not be deceived by any body to send any other payment.

As soon as the Payment information is received, your funds will be wired to your bank account directly from Federal Reserve Bank New York USA . We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Annette Stillman if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Here is the information you will use to send the payment through RIA Money Transfer or World Remit money transfer, Please be advised If you could not send by Ria Money Transfer,means you will buy Steam Wallet Gift Card or Google Play Cards scratch it and send the photo to me,just for your own good,

Name Of Receiver:VICT OBI
City: Cotonou
Amount: $100 USD

Send to [email protected] the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:

Note: If you will prefer to receive your funds in form of a ATM CARD, Then we could load your funds into ATM CARD and ship your Card to your address which will permit you to withdrawal of US$10,000 USD three times daily. Attached here is the scanned copy of my valid working identification for your confidence

You alerted reply urgent

Get back to us now.

Congratulations
Yours in Service,
Mr.Jerome Hayden Powell

SCAM 24
I hope this message meet you in good faith, since I have not meet or know you in person. Excuse me for the inconvenience, my name is Miss. Juliet Harry a Sudan national, and I am 21 years old, the daughter of late Bello Harry who is a businessman.

My father is into OIL and GAS and he made deposit sum of USD$3,100,000.00 (Three Million, One Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a financial bank Abroad. Presently, this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or issue a letter of authorization to somebody I trust to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over to receive the Money myself.

Presently, I’m in exile in Republic of Ghana for my safety which I can not disclose where I have been undergoing treatment for my illness because of my late parents enemies who are after my life. Please, I use this means to solicit your cooperation to help me claim and invest in your country these funds in any lucrative and income generating business like these areas below.

1. Telecommunications.
  2. The transport sector.
  3. Five star hotel.
  4. Tourism, Real Estate.

I will be happy if you accept my proposal and this opportunity that I offer you. You will support me so that I can continue my studies in your country. As soon as I receive your reply with your details, I shall give you the contact of the financial bank Abroad. I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund.

For safety of our communication and urgent, kindly reply through this email: [email protected]
Regards,
Miss. Juliet Harry

SCAM 25
I have a Business deal for you, reply back to [email protected]

number 5 (mitsumi co) is an invalid address

also, where do you find all these

My junk mail inbox within a weeks time

Replied to a few of them and some are responding :slight_smile: I have a lot of questions for them so they will be busy :japanese_ogre:

Thx for the post, could you next time add the subjects.

Thx
Mikey

Number 8 sent me a fake passport. This is what I saw in the file properties. :joy:

He’s also had it around for a while.

IP Addresses associated with #6

Are these bots that sending out emails?

1 Like