4 Refund scam numbers

I screwed with these people for almost 2 and half hours this morning. They really thought I went to Target and Walmart. Maybe 3 hours total if you add yesterday. I recorded everything and will be uploaded once the editing is done.

229-299-5613 Original number I called on. It might still be up.
747-247-7105 This guy was the one from this morning. His audio was terrible, but I powered through it. TextNow (I think)
425-659-6539 This number and the one below it called this morning to. They should be the same call center
402-500-4314

Yesterday it was getting late and the scammer wanted to call me early in the morning. He sounded hungover, possibly high or drunk this morning and called with these two other numbers when I ignored him.
I only said return my call at 8AM because they almost never do it on time. If at all. It was surprising he kept his word.

4 Likes

I abandoned trying to edit that video. The scammer’s audio was so low and there was so much crackling coming from his phone, that it’s just not worth uploading. Soooo much damn crackling. Usually my microphone is pretty good at picking up low noises but going through it the video revealed how bad it turned out.

Thanks for the heads up! I was waiting to hear it.