(726) 800-2470 Amazon Refund

This call is from Amazon customer support. This is to notify you regarding your todays purchase on Amazon dot com. You have been charged $379.99 on your Visa card. If you have made this purchase on Amazon dot com and recognize it, then simply hang up and your order will be delivered to you. However, if you have not made any such transaction, you can call Amazon support right away 172-680-0247 extension 0. Again, the number is 726-800-2470. Thank you.
it rings for a minute but u do get through

I downloaded some of his files
HIS ANYDESK PICTURE IS A DICK WTF!

3 Likes

Legit scam. Blow em up gang!!! Great job Jamis

3 Likes

Sorry about the other number I usually check if its a spoofed number first… forgot to this time with the tech support one…

1 Like

Just downloaded a couple of files from this number

1 Like

why you getting good! do you connect to them using your host and let them connect to your VM or you use 2 VM?

I dont use a VM XD I never let them connect to me XD
I wouldve deleted his files too but he unplugged his computer real quick
one of the files I downloaded had 470 names and street addresses

1 Like

so you just connect to them only? How does that work because surely they would figure out real quick if they dont have access to your machine

yup thats why i work fast

Does this number still work?

Got it but how you get their anydesk ID? Guess you wait for them to try to connect, decline then send it back? and stall them while you got file acccess before they figure out whats going on!

HE FUCKING LET ME CONNECT AGAIN WTF I WASNT EVEN ON THE PHONE WITH HIM XDXD
he really is fucking stupid

1 Like

Does the number still work?

not for me but his computer is on
i literally just hit reconnect on anydesk and he accepted it LOL

what does XD mean sorry newbie alert?

i just tried it it goes through i use the freetone app without a number so they cant block it as there is no number to begin with!

XD is a simple old school smiley that is used in internet slang before emojis really became a thing. It’s representative of laughing.

its supposed to be a laughing face lol

Odd when I call them it doesn’t work for me I use text now

I wish there was a web based service like that.

I like to call through my computer because my schtick is just prank calling them with soundboards and recording that and it works best using the internal mic to pick up the cpu’s sounds and not speaker phone, which can be crappy in the recording. (Plus I don’t have to worry about them hearing background noise, which frees me up to laugh my ass off as they get angry)

Anyway, I use my Google Voice account with anonymous calling on, but that doesn’t always work for some reason and they still get the number. (I know because it popped up on my cellpone on occasion when I was testing everything first)

They might be a small operation and we can’t get through if someone else is calling.

It took me a few tries before I got a couple calls in, and then it was busy again when I tried later.