(786) 687-5558 Amazon Refund

Ordered confirmation from Amazon. Purchase had been made from your Amazon account with the now $299.99 from your card to read you order details or for cancellation. Kindly contact the helpline number 178-668-7555 extension 8.

1 Like

So, I wanted to say thank you so much for these posts. They hit as soon as I get to work early every day, so I have a few scammers to call as soon as I arrive to start my day off right.

I encourage each and every one of you to call them and run through their script with them

“My database indicates we owe you a 299.99 refund. Please look at the bottom left hand side of your keyboard. What keys do you see? Now, hit the four flag windows button and the letter R for Romeo at the same time. Now what pops up?”

You all know the rest. I saw kitbogas video yesterday and thought it was a great idea. I had one woman go through with downloading TeamViewer until she started cursing me after congratulating her that she made it the longest. It is priceless.

1 Like

Still active. I heard them telling a poor soul they are going to lose all their money. Please blow em up gang!!!