$8,200,000.00 Email Scam | [email protected]

ONE LARGE RUN-ON SENTENCE!
I cleaned it up. Let me know if you get anywhere with this douche bag.

Scammer number: N/A
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information:
SUBJECT: Donate of 8,200.000.00 USD for You/Can I Trust You?
DATE: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 06:56:26 AM
BODY: Blessed day to you. My donation foundation has chosen to donate $8,200,000 million to you in my ongoing charity program to help our community, while 35% of the FUNDS will be yours, while the rest will be for the program to help the poor I’m 100% serious and want someone to trust to handle this project, so Email: [email protected].

I actually won a fortune in the Power-ball lottery and was able to set up multiple companies but I’m so sick at the hospital as I lost my daughter and husband in an auto crash. I have been in a hospital bed and the doctors said I might not make it and they also didn’t know I have this phone.

I hide to be able to contact you as they won’t allow me to use one, So I hide the phone and message when No doctor is around. I just want to help people around the world with my wealth as I’m
close to death as the Doctor said. So I want to donate my wealth out to help people as I don’t know if I can make it.

Like I said, I want to help people, if that’s the only thing I can do to help, so that God will open the gate of heaven so I can meet my family in heaven as I’m a devoted Christian. You came out victorious in my random selection as we do yearly. For more details and claims urgent email is required once you read this message.

Best Regards.